Size: One Size|Colour: Olive Brown|Change
Price:£9.38 - £20.56

on 27 September 2014
Good product, but came up way too small. Ok for Women & kids. If you are a bloke with an average to large head, forget it.
on 7 July 2014
Very disappointed with the quality, wore the had for three days in Spain, where it was hot, the colour where the peak joins the hat changed, so the hat looks very scruffy. Followed washing instructions which made no difference whatsoever.
Will be contacting Jack Wolfskin importers to complain.
on 9 April 2015
I was unsure about this cap after reading in another review that it was a very small fit. It is in fact a good "average" size and fits my ( average ) head perfectly - in any case there is plenty of adjustment. The quality is up there with other caps I have had from various top manufacturers even though, like many others, it is made in China. If you just want a good quality cap at a reasonable price then I do not think that you would go far wrong with this one. Also the delivery was very fast.
on 2 May 2014
good cap for every kind of weather, I do like the size and the size adjuster. It is made in good quality material, works fine for me.
on 21 September 2014
I can't this cap off my head. Very good quaality. Would highly recommended it.
on 5 November 2014
Great quality and understated looks.
on 28 December 2015
My favourite cap - quality and different as does not say Nike or Adidas.

Looks and fits great with good length peak for the rain when dog walking or sun is shining.
on 16 April 2016
A very stylish, well made and robust hat but I found it to be slightly on the large side and the adjustment band leaves a lot to be desired in its design.
on 27 August 2015
The quality wasn't what I expected. I would have thought that Jack Wolfskin items would have been super high quality...... evidently not.
on 4 October 2015
I've got two now. I'm bald - through choice - and this keeps the sun off and looks good too.