5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter
I bought this for my daughter, she loves it. It is thick and warm. Well made and she loves it. Not like some of the nasty, thin rip-offs.
Published 9 months ago by matronnursie

3.0 out of 5 stars Totoro Onesie 3/5
Pros:

I'm 6ft and a size 14 female, the large size fit me perfectly
It's incredibly soft and comfortable
It has pockets!!!
It arrived on the earliest date possible (according to when it was predicted to arrive)

Cons:

There is quite a lot of space in between buttons (could potentially expose yourself ;))
There were...
Published 6 days ago by Caroline Hillam

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Women's Ladies Men's Adult Unisex Fleece Animal Onesies Novelty Monster Claw Slippers Pyjamas Nightwear Costumes (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, 19 Jan 2014
Took a while to arrive, but the quality is excellent! Brought it for my girlfriend and she loves it. Very soft and very warm apparently. Would have given it 5 stars but the 2 week wait for delivery was a tad annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!, 22 Aug 2014
Absolutely love this onesie! I got the Dinosaur in medium as I'm 5 foot 6 and its the perfect length. Some people had complained that that the onesie itself was baggy but that's the intent in the design, as it makes it super comfy and it's fun to wear! The material is so soft and cosy, so it'd definitely keep you warm. I fully recommend this product and I'm seriously contemplating getting another, especially since I work at a youth residential centre, these onesies are ideal for entertaining the younger kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pikachu onesie, 19 Mar 2014
This onesie is awesome. It's cosy, warm and very soft. There is a zip in the back to make toilet trips a lot easier during cold weather and the elasticated ankles means that even if you're not sure on the size and decided to err on the side of caution and go larger it doesn't cause problems by being too long in the leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 31 July 2014
It arrived before expected, it's super soft and cosy and it has a TAIL!!!! It fit well except it was a little short so it doesn't quite reach my ankles and I am an average height but that's not really a problem if you're wearing slippers or socks at the same time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stitch onesie, 7 May 2014
I ordered this about 2 weeks ago as something to just chill about the house in and for a dressing up. It came on the earliest day it was supposed to be delivered which was really good because it had a long delivery date and for it to come the earliest it could I was able to wear it to the event I wanted to wear it for. The quality of the product is amazing so comfy and soft and looks exactly on the picture. The only reason I would give it 4*'s is because it is a little bit short on the leg (about reaching just above the ankle), which is ideal for me because I'm short anyway, but for a tall person I could imagine that it would be really short on the leg so maybe go for the bigger size if you are taller. I loved it so much I've ordered the pikachu one straight away!

5.0 out of 5 stars purchases, 15 Feb 2014
good pleased with it and great buy for my daughter who loves Pikachu and always has as she has autism

3.0 out of 5 stars Totoro Onesie 3/5, 24 Oct 2014
Pros:

I'm 6ft and a size 14 female, the large size fit me perfectly
It's incredibly soft and comfortable
It has pockets!!!

Cons:

There were lipstick marks on the hood (I managed to scrape most of it off but it is still unacceptable)
The mouth was loose at the corner, shoddy workmanship
Other details on the body are dirty around the corners

Overall I'm happy with this purchase, it will keep me warm during the winter, yet it is slightly dirty and needs a few DIY touch ups.

4.0 out of 5 stars give it a 4, 28 April 2014
am not a small girl and was two minds on ordering a onesies....
i must say it was the best choice i made,wear it all the time,its soft and comfy ..
only down point is its very very big in the width and hight..

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and quick delivery, 18 Aug 2014
Nice and quick delivery. The onesie was about the right length but I thought the tail was sewed on a bit too far down. The costume was also very wide although I think that's also part of the style