5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful and Diverse Guide
Published 9 months ago by Hypnotist 101

1.0 out of 5 stars not so great
This is more like a list of things that you can do on evernote rather than a how to....not impressed
Published 5 months ago by Gemma Willey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful and Diverse Guide, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Evernote (65 Ways to Use Evernote to Supercharge Your Life) (Kindle Edition)
I grab a lot of these types of books when they're launched, on the basis that I only need to discover one new tip to justify the price. Well, in this one I've found at least half a dozen new ways to use Evernote. I've been committed to Evernote for a few months now, and I run it on PC, phone, and iPad. Mainly I've been using it for researching book projects, which it's great for, and logging conference call action points, but after reading this book I have a whole list of other things that I can start to move away from paper, which is the real point of the Evernote Program. A useful book for both beginners and more experienced users, Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evernote - 65 Ways to Use This Great Tool, 19 Jan 2014
As an avid fan of Evernote for a few years now, I didn't know how little I knew!
I've kept notes and copied images, but had no idea that I could use tags or even make separate notebooks for my topics! I didn't know that I could attach files or even that I had an Evernote email address!
Troy McNally does a terrific job offering you a smorgasbord of ideas that will help you make the most of all the productivity tools that Evernots provides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly useful, 15 Jan 2014
I was very curious about Evernote. I found this ebook on Amazon and I discovered that Evernote can great simplfy and power my daily tasks.
I've now moved countless activities on Evernote thanks to this book, which is full of great examples.

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy to follow, interesting and helpful guide., 3 Jan 2014
This book has really helped me to get the most out of Evernote.
The book takes you through the basics of using Evernote in easy to follow steps and then shows you how to make the most of it.
I cannot believe how versatile Evernote is!
I particularly like the idea of having paperless receipts and the Evernote food ideas are brilliant.
A great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information on a great organizational tool, 28 Dec 2013
I've had evernote for a couple of months but never used it. Thought it was just another notepad until I read this book. Evernote is bundle of tools that help you organize your life. Think of the introduction of the organizer back in the 80's and this is the modern, electronic breakthrough. It allows you to coordinate your ideas, projects and experiences, interacting with computers, phones and tablets etc. Mr McNally really knows this app inside out and by the time you finish this book you will too. A masterclass on the evernote app.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOW TO USE EVERNOTE CREATIVELY, 25 Aug 2014
A great examination of the make-up and uses of the desktop tool/application Evernote. Everything is explained in great detail and perfectly understandable language; we are taught how to use Evernote creatively to enhance our everyday lives, as in travelling, cooking, health matters, personal finances, motivation and so on. A really useful text to turn to. Great stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars not so great, 31 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlocks the power., 17 Feb 2014
I wish I had this book sooner. I can’t believe everything that’s possible with Evernote. And Evernote (65 Ways to Use Evernote to Supercharge Your Life) by Troy Mcnally is written in a very easy to use format. He made me a pro and saved me tons of time! Highly recommended – 5-stars

4.0 out of 5 stars 65 ways to use Evernote, 15 Feb 2014
You can dip in and out of this book, I didn't read it from the beginning I jumped straight to the chapter I was interested in
It gives you ideas how you might start organising your thoughts, and has a brief overview of how to use Evernote. I now use it as a reference guide and reminder. If you haven't used Evernote before I suggest Evernote for Dummies as a starting point.
I liked it .

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting book that makes evernote that little more accessible., 7 Feb 2014
I didn't realize how thoroughly evernote can organize your life. It isn't just another simple notepad app.
It helps store and order your life - all those receipts that could be in this email folder or that - evernote it.
The reminders and checklist features are particularly useful.

An interesting book that makes evernote that little more accessible.