Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 25 March 2014
It's been LONG time coming to the UK but it's sooooooooo worth the wait!

I loved going back to Jake and Travis BUT (and it feels kinda wrong saying this) the return of Grandma Nadine was my ultimate highlight :-O

I never thought I'd see the day where a grandma makes me want to see what's coming next but Rachel has been genius with this series, fingers crossed we get a third book as I'm sure it can be done ;)
on 19 August 2014
Rachel Van Dyken is a genius pure and simple, her writing is fantastic. You are pulled into each of Rachel’s books and taken on a journey you never want to stop.

I cannot remember the last time I laughed out loud tears streaming down my face, family looking at me like I have lost my mind at a book.
The wager is amazing and grandma Nadine stole the show for me, her character is larger than life and she has her eyes set on the other Titus brother, the man whore himself, Jake Titus.

The way grandma goes about setting Jake up with her choice of partner for him is great. She is cunning and has lady balls, she is totally unstoppable when she sets her mind to a plan.
The whole plane scene had me unable to read because I couldn’t see through tears of laughter!

Jake and Char are wonderful characters and they really bounce off each other to keep things interesting. The list that grandma has them working through awesome!!!

There are just not enough stars in the sky to show how fantastic this book is, everyone should read this series, it’s funny romantic and damn right good!!!
on 3 April 2014
This was absolutely brilliant!! I really enjoyed the bet but it seems ages since I read it so this refreshed my memory I love Jake Titus even if he was arrogant n upgraded but he redeemed himself after, Jake and char, WOW wot a couple but grandma gets the gold I have laughed so much through this book even out loud at one point it's a good job I was on my own, my husband n kids would have thought I'd lost my mind lol!!!
I loved reading about kacey n Travis again and grandma's underhanded ways with Jake n char but so funny I'm sad I've read it cus I wanna go back to the beginning and read it all over again....another outstanding novel Rachel van dyken pleeeease give us another one, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed on Beth and jaces story :)
on 27 March 2015
Grandma Nadine is back and better than ever!! In The Bet, Grandma played match maker and got Travis and Kacey together. Now it's Jake's turn. Jake is the notorious millionaire playboy that is terrified of commitment. Who will win this battle of wits Jake or Grandma?

This book is hilarious and it made me laugh out loud and just a bit later I cried happy tears. The chemistry between all of the characters is wonderful, the story line is great! I can't say anything negative about this book. Grandma Nadine is the most fascinating character I have ever seen and the fact that she's based on a real person makes it that much better!
on 7 April 2014
I would 100% recommend this book and the series in general in fact read all of Rachel's books they will not disappoint.

It may have taken a while for the UK to get this book but it was well worth the wait. I couldn't put it down. In the first book I wasnt sure I actually liked Jake but I totally changed my mind as soon as I started reading this. I love Grandma Nadine she is amazing, i would have loved her to have been my grandma.

Anyway if you haven't read this yet make sure you do you will not be disappointed.
on 25 March 2014
I have waited months for this book and it did not disappoint! Absolutely loved the storyline laughed & cried all the way through!! Grandma was awesome
on 24 March 2014
I laughed the whole way through this book....heaven help anyone who has a "grandma", I'm looking forward to there hopefully being a 3rd book.
on 24 March 2014
Loved this book had me in stiches absolutely love all the characters really was worth the wait, will definately read more from this author.
on 6 April 2014
I loved it this book from the beginning to the end. I loved also the way it was written and showed us all of the feelings and emotions . I also was so intrigued about the main characters and their destiny to be with each other. I loved how all the story showed their friendship which at the end become something else. I was glad that I bought this story , I had great time while reading . It was funny, touching , and very emotional read. I have to recommend this one , it is worth it .
on 15 July 2014
I love this series and Jake is just adorable in a funny kind of way, I sort of disliked him in The Bet but I loved him in The Wager. I love the Grandma there are no words to describe her, she's just awesome! I'm glad we got to finally see the wedding happening, it was so emotional, I cried!!! This series is just fabulous, it's funny, witty, emotional sexy and just brilliant!