Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£3.48

on 4 January 2014
Great to see that MR Thomas has churned out another excellent read. After books 7&8 I was slightly concerned that the series had got a big old and the story had gone in a strange direction but Nick has delivered a very exciting twist which has made me fall in love with the series all over again.

I believe there are going to be 12 books in total in the series but if the quality can stay at this level I would be more than happy to pay for any additional volumes should they be written.
on 31 January 2014
Another brilliant installment to this series. The story takes a new twist as Mitch Taylor embarks on a Battle Star Galactica type scenario to search for a new home for mankind, whilst Kelly who is still stranded on earth gives up on any hope of winning the war and starts a guerrilla campaign to make the enemy pay. I love the character development of Kelly, who in my opinion has become the main attraction in this series. Another quality, nail biting read from Mr Thomson which ended on a cliff hanger. Keep them coming please.
on 25 February 2014
Well, just finished the book and as normal I want the next instalment. Proper sci fi with goodies and baddies and a bit of humour, can't ask for more.

Ok some people will give long winded literary reviews I guess but for me these are the sort of books that give me an easy, absorbing read to pass a couple of hours away and that's what I want.

Thanks Nick for the whole series.
on 23 February 2014
I very nearly stopped reading the book as the start just seemed to have completely lost its way, but after a while it really picked up. First third of the book 1 star the rest 4 stars, I really hope the series ends well as after ten books I feel vested in the series.
on 22 January 2014
I found this book compelling read. The book flows and takes you along with characters and they cone to life. The story keeps me interested. I never can guess the next Step. I had finished this book before I knew it. I can't wait until the next book comes out.
on 24 March 2014
Things are really getting interesting now, can't wait for the next one - would like to think that somehow Jones is still alive and joins up with Kelly and the Dragons, we shall see.
on 25 April 2014
Nick Thomas writes the kind of books that keep you reading all weekend. This book is the same as all the rest in the series the keep getting better and better.
on 18 March 2014
There are better written science fiction novels out there, certainly better Military science-fiction..but I am hooked and need to see the journey through.
on 20 April 2014
Back to the good stuff really good series read them all got a little bogged down in the middle but back on track now can't wait for next episode
on 2 February 2014
Have just read the first 10 over the last 2 weeks. loved it. Cant wait for the next installment. Non stop action. Great characters.