5.0 out of 5 stars Great background, fuelling deeper understanding, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fated Part Two: A Timeless Series Novel (A Timeless Series Novella Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is a companion story to the Timeless Series, and although I've read further in the main story than where this is based, it is still an excellent read.

Written from the perspective of the other characters in the series, this helps the reader appreciate their characters more, and understand why they behave as they do.

Can't wait for book four now 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, loved all the Timeless series., 11 Feb. 2014
I have read all the Timeless novels now and read the Novella after all of them and I can't wait for the Awakening to arrive in Spring 2014!
Lisa is a great authoress, her writing is easily absorbed and my mind often put me in the place of Cheyenne. I loved the story line and reading the Novella gives another side to the story - all I can truly say is - Wow, I wish this was made into a film (like Twilight series), hope there are some film-makers reading book reviews because this is definitely one to consider!.
Thank you Lisa, you are my new hero and I really can't wait for Awakening.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, wish it was a movie, 11 Feb. 2014
Thank you Lisa, you are my new hero and I really can't wait for Awakening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the waiting for the next timeless at bay, 29 Dec. 2013
A good addition to the timeless series it wets my appetite for the next installment. I particularly enjoyed Daniels and Callons POV and insight into the brothers inner monologues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wendy Hayden Sadler, Author, 19 July 2013
I enjoyed this book so much, I went on to order the other three in the series. A lovely story with believeable and likeable characters. Callon is the one for me, not Colt and I find myself hoping that Callon will get the girl in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWSOME, 7 Jan. 2013
For a short free book I really enjoyed it. Especially to get a chance to see the story from other people's view especially Colts ;) recommend this to anyone who has read Cheyenne ant is looking for a quick read.