on 25 July 2014
Wonderful relaxation software. Very useful to help remain calm & reduce anxiety. The idea of using it via recall when out & about is beneficial too.
on 23 July 2014
So calming it sends me to sleep every time! I have taken to listening to this last thing at night in place of the radio. Andrew's voice is so calming that I am asleep before he has finished running through the areas that need to relax one-by-one in his soothing, measured delivery. I can't believe anyone can have listened the whole way through as it is impossible not to be soothed into oblivion.
on 23 July 2014
Better than most i've tried. Only used it three times so far out of a recommended 21 sessions, but think I am starting to feel the benefit. Andrew Johnson's voice is very soothing.
on 8 April 2016
I started using this app about 18 months ago and it was brilliant. There was just the right pace and tone of voice to get me into deep relaxation. If ever I couldn't sleep, this would do the job every time. I took the app off my device for a while when I wasn't using it.
I recently reinstalled, but was somewhat disappointed that the voice seemed less relaxing and slightly rushed in comparison to before. It makes it hard to listen to, because I'm wondering why it was changed. Someone new to the app wouldn't notice, but since I knew it when it was better, it's rather spoiled for me.
on 10 August 2014
Nice, peaceful meditation app. Andrew Johnson has the most soothing, calming voice, which helps you to drift off nicely into that wonderful state of meditation.
on 11 October 2015
Brilliant app. I downloaded this as I was flying for the first time in over 23 years. During those years I suffered with agoraphobia and still have anxiety issues. Once on the plane I used the sleep programme and it calmed me through the take off and bumpy parts of the flight. Andrew has a very soothing voice which keeps you focused on relaxation and away from your anxieties. I highly recommend this app.
on 25 October 2014
Andrew Johnson never disappoints! Very helpful app - usually play it before sleep. I would recommend this.
on 29 July 2014
this really helps me get a good sleep . Would most definitely recommend it.
on 23 April 2016
I had this App installed and found it really helpful for my anxiety, I got better and ended up deleting the app, the last few months has seen my anxiety come back so I've reinstalled this and found the update has made the quality worse. It's still ok but not as helpful as it's was over a year ago.
on 20 October 2014
My daughter uses it when she gets stressed. She tells me it's good