5.0 out of 5 stars Instant rest, relaxation and sleep

Published 1 month ago by DWE

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant rest, relaxation and sleep, 23 July 2014
Jamble (Wallington, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
So calming it sends me to sleep every time! I have taken to listening to this last thing at night in place of the radio. Andrew's voice is so calming that I am asleep before he has finished running through the areas that need to relax one-by-one in his soothing, measured delivery. I can't believe anyone can have listened the whole way through as it is impossible not to be soothed into oblivion.

5.0 out of 5 stars He has a wonderful voice, which is soothing and calming, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
From time to time I have difficulty sleeping and usually listen to another app which helps me relax & sleep. But this was a free app & thought I would give it a go. He has a wonderful voice, which is soothing and calming. I've listened to this 3 times now and have fallen asleep each time.

If I had a need, based on this app I would buy his other one's - highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than most i've tried, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
Better than most i've tried. Only used it three times so far out of a recommended 21 sessions, but think I am starting to feel the benefit. Andrew Johnson's voice is very soothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful relaxation software, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
Wonderful relaxation software. Very useful to help remain calm & reduce anxiety. The idea of using it via recall when out & about is beneficial too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 9 Aug 2014
DWE (Basingstoke, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
I find it difficult to rate this as it just didn't suit me. Doesn't mean that it's bad, but didn't do it for me. The biggest problem was that it says that you need to set aside about 35 to 40 minutes of uninterrupted peace and quiet every day for 3 weeks. With lots of kids, a wife, and one and a half jobs, I just don't have that. I also found it annoying that, at times, you're supposed to be thinking about something and then the recording cuts across that with the next instruction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
this really helps me get a good sleep . Would most definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
As a bi polar sufferer I get extremely stressed and anxious with daily life and this app has really helped me I use it for long and short periods to help me. I haven't found anything this helpful that keeps me calm and stress free

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally effective, 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
Andrew Johnson removed my panic attacks in three sessions with this app and I can't think of anything a doctor could prescribe which could work so effectively and quickly and leave no nasty side effects or pollute my body with toxic chemicals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
Love all of Andrew's self help recordings, his voice is so soothing.
Really recommend trying any one of his mp3s.

2.0 out of 5 stars could be my phone.., 9 Sep 2014
This review is from: Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson (App)
But it keeps crashing during playback, or skipping on to the next section abruptly half way through a sentence. I've got the sleep one too which is great, but this one keeps disturbing the relaxation session, unfortunately.

Don't Panic with Andrew Johnson