4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD
This is a great album, different from her previous ones. I would recommend this album if you love Beyonce. Enjoy.
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars As much as I really like the music on this album
Published 14 days ago by Rachel

3.0 out of 5 stars As much as I really like the music on this album, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
As much as I really like the music on this album, I was disappointed when it arrived. I bought the hard copy because it was a pound or two cheaper than the digital copies, but I didn't know that if I bought the hard copy then I wouldn't be able to put the videos onto iTunes or my iPod :( Amazon let me download the tracks as soon as I bought the album but it only let me download the audio tracks, not the video tracks. Really disappointed that there seems to be no way to get the videos onto my iPod, if I'd known this then I would have bought a digital copy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 10 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Does Hurt, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
The album starts on a HIGH with Pretty Hurts (which is one of my favourite songs by Beyoncé of all time, and all her fans know she has A LOT of amazing songs) but then starts to go down, then up, then down again and so on. There are a lot of songs I leave on but don't particularly like, but then the good songs are seriously good! I LOVE XO as well, which comes halfway through the album.

The great thing about this album is she has done a video for every song plus 3 others that aren't on it. Most of the videos are awesome!

I would definitely recommend this album for all Beyoncé fans. I will continue to buy her albums even if they are rubbish lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
Love every song on the album. Love that it has the videos too, Have really enjoyed listening to it! great

5.0 out of 5 stars my album, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
best buy of 2013 i am based i the uk so it took like 3 weeks to come but it was well worth it and i love all the songs, B has done it this time it was defo a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
Brilliant album, I'm a big Beyonce fan and this did not disappoint. Not a bad track on it! Very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, great price, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
Came in great condition and was packaged very carefully but I did find that the case that the CD came in didn't look exactly as presented but the CD and DVD did work so altogether I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars One sexy album., 29 April 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
A good album to get your groove on to,plus some sexy tunes too. The song at the end with Beyoncé s baby daughter in it is so beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Son Loves It, 27 April 2014
Diane (Gainsborough UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
Sent this to my Son as he requested it and he loves it. Did not know that it also has dvd of her songs, he loves that more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value for money, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Beyonce (Audio CD)
Excellent DVD and cd songs are really good and DVD is great to watch also superb value for money I would have expected to pay quite a bit more for both together