on 12 April 2015
great seen these in an animal store on sale but none my size trawled the internet and couldnt find any in my price range managed to get these off amazon.. i cant afford converse prices however even though these are quiete rounded toes lovely shoes.. cant wait to wear them on my holidays
on 27 February 2015
Wore my rocket dogs last year on a trip to Germany, it was incredibly hot. With a pair of cotton socks inside absolutely no problems. Am going to order another pair for this years trip, although last years are still going strong. Highly recommend!!
on 8 June 2014
As soon as I put them on I could tell I didn't have to wear them in at home before wearing them outside.
I brought my normal size 7 . When I stuck my toe up from inside the shoe they poked out at the pink fabric just BEFORE the white toe panel. This white toe panel does seem to be rather " fat " looking ( reminds me a little bit of clown shoes :@ ) . Now please don't get me wrong they are not HUGE but as never owning a pair of Rocket Dog shoes before I'm not sure if that's the design.
The colour pink on the photo is very true likeness ,and girly. I have been pleased with my purchase and now may have to buy another pair in white .
I did find all the other reviews very helpful with my decision to buy these . Very quick delivery .
on 16 May 2014
Several reviews said these are wide and as my feet are narrow I bought with hesitation but once I changed the position of the laces I could pull them tight. The very style of the shoe makes them wider in the toe region. I have just tried some cheapies in a store and they did not have the same thickness of sole and they were wide around the toes as well.
I like the flowery look they are fun and summery. I am a size 6 and that is size I purchased. If you have not tried R/Dog flip flops I totally recommend them - I have two pairs and love them, they are so spongy underneath my feet.

P.S. Unhappy to see they have gone down in price in less than a week. Also I didn't receive a receipt.
on 21 November 2014
The wife is loving her rocket dogs and they are perfect for her kooky fashion sense.

She says the fit is spot on with the width she finds lacking in many other shoes.

Top marks.
on 3 December 2014
Love these trainers. It's got a roomy fit around the foot and toes and are cushioned in the sole. I prefer these over my Converse. Much more comfortable and this a quirky eye-catching design.
on 4 February 2015
I love my new pumps, I was looking for some nice ones for the summer as i wear this type a lot, but i did not find anything intersting, then i surface Amazon and i found Rocket Dog brand, I like so much this brand, they have them in a variety of colours and patterns, the best part is the price, not as many they'll cost you over a £100 (just for the uniqueness), if they come with some cool features and colours (es: London Fly, Nike), these are equally good quality, light as they are summerly but at affordable price, i am glad that i found a brand that is cool, good quality. Thanks Amazon!
on 4 July 2014
I love my new purchase of Rocket Dog, however the size 7 is a little to large. having broad feet always causes me a problem.Size 6 will be to tight.
on 24 June 2014
Great pumps, well made but unfortunatetely no half sizes. I have ordered size 7 (my size is 6.5 UK) and they much too big for me :-/
on 3 August 2014
I'm very much impressed with these shoes because I've tried other well known brands of plimsoles in the past and they always felt too narrow and tight at the toes. These however are larger and more rounded at the top and the rubber did not constrict my toes In any way. Also they feel lighter than expected so that's another bonus. The sole is fairly well padded and I love the way they look - and feel. So yes great product I will be coming back for more colours I think .