5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and accurate!
I have been using this item with neet's hdmi extender, and i couldn't have been more happier.
I was about to purchase some wireless IR controllers, thank god neet released this item just around the date I made the order.
Published 16 months ago by Alexandros Tsioukis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
First set started to go faukty , initially with poot IR detection then total failure. Quickly replaced by next. Probes do require some tuning ref placement but once stuck down work OK - not the best TBH have others that work a lot better. These are used along side Neet HDMI extenders.
Published 8 months ago by Happy Chappy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and accurate!, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Neet® IR TX + RX Probes (For use with HDMI over Cat5e/6 Extenders *** with IR control function ***) (Electronics)
Even running over 2 x 25m cat6 cables, when I use the controller on my bedroom, my actions are ALL 100% accurately executed and with no delay whatsoever. I really feel like i was just in front of the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars works well-ish, 7 April 2014
First set didn't work but Neet very quickly sent me a replacement. Excellent customer service, emails answered swiftly, no messing around.
These work okay I suppose however the receiver requires some fiddly positioning in order to pick up the sky's remote signal. The receiver/transmitter heads are quite bulky when compared to other makers' ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch Sky from a distance, 4 July 2014
Bought with Neet HDMI extenders so I can watch Sky in more than one room using my Cat 6 network to carry the signal. These 'magic eyes' mean I still use the remote, very remotely. You have to make sure the eyes near the sky box are pointing in the right direction, but it didn;t take much setting up

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb customer service and quality products., 22 Nov. 2014
I've bought plenty of Neet items - 4x2 matrix, HDMI over cat 6 extenders; HDMI cables,IR probes and 2 way HDMI splitter and can say the products' quality against the price is exceptional. The items themselves all work correctly with any problems being caused usually being down to inferior HDMI cables or other connected equipment's incompatibility. Their customer support is superb and would rank amongst the best in my experience; some other traders could learn a lot from the service offered by these guys.

4.0 out of 5 stars NEET company !! I'll recommended them, 25 Sept. 2014
Paul Souber (Neston, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
These came in together with the Neet HDMI Splitter and Neet HDMI Extender. I connected them up to my Sky and couldn't get them to work. Eventually, I contacted Danny at Neet, who gave advice and sent me a replacement pair of IR probes straight away. They came in the next day and worked immediately.
I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work very well, 13 May 2014
These are simple receiver/transmitter units that work with the Neet HDMI extender products. They work very well too. Recommended product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compliment to Neet HDMI Extender, 11 May 2014
Excellent compliment to the Neet HDMI Extender, easy to connect and place sender and receiver in right locations to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Crusty about these, 25 April 2014
These are an option and work with the Neet HDMI Extender (with remote). They DO work very well, if I had a recommendation I'd tell Neet to include these in the HDMI Extender with remote package. I mean, why else would you buy the (with Remote) version without these?

Bill hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works effortlessly, 18 April 2014
Works well with the hdmi over cat5e/6 extenders I bought and saves me having to go downstairs to change the channel over.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 22 Sept. 2014