on 9 October 2014
really comfy, washes well, good length for taller people
on 19 July 2014
Excellent for on my mountain bike. The freedom of a skirt whilst retaining some dignity. Two in one ... you just can't beat it...
on 3 August 2015
Lovely quality but it was too short for me, I am an older runner and wanted longer length shorts and skirt so I am afraid it went back and I am still searching.
on 25 October 2014
Great quality and fit.
on 28 December 2015
Great skirt, make sure to measure your waist and not your hips for best fit. Lovely material and very comfortable
on 30 June 2016
Good fit, really comfortable and washes well. Perfect!
on 7 May 2015
Excellent response to my return. Delighted with skort.
on 25 September 2015
Skirt is very short and barely covers the shorts.
on 16 July 2014
It was bought for the wife. It arrived but it was not a good fit. In any case she wasn't impressed with the quality anyway, so it was returned. But apparently the seller never received my return. I am now going through the reclaim process. It was a disappointing experience.
on 12 June 2015
Nice quality for the price and a good fit.