5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling!
Kipling make such amazing bags! They all have loads of room and pockets for everything. This purse is no exception!! Great to cram in basic essentials when you don't want a bulky bag to carry around!
Published 9 months ago by Susan Schafer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse (check your measurements)
Published 1 month ago by CazzaCuzza

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling!, 7 Dec 2013
Susan Schafer - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse (check your measurements), 2 Aug 2014
I bought this to use as a make up bag as it has 3 compartments but my perception of measurements and the actual measurements were miles apart and it was too small for all my make up and the length of the blusher brush so returned for a larger size (Creativity X). That said, the fabric is fun, it's well made and the larger version is great but check your requirements against the measurements before you purchase as difficult to get feel for size just from the pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 30 Dec 2013
This purse is simple but very stylish. Although it states 'L' for size, its a little smaller than I'd expected for what I wanted to use it for but too nice to return. I've purchased the Creativty X shoulder bag in addition to use as a evening clucth bag. Guess I could have got the size in between but I really like the purse, its a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little clutch bag/purse, 12 May 2014
This is great for hols. It has lots of space and feels very sturdy. I love the colour. I can easily carry my phone, hankies, lipstick, mirror, keys and wallet. I attached a short leather strap too, which I bought at a craft fair, so it fits on my wrist too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great capacity, 13 Jan 2014
three ample compartments, great opening zips. I have used it both as a makeup bag and a purse, very adaptable.Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Disappointing, 19 Dec 2013
I am a huge Kipling fan, having 4 handbags and matching wallets!! I bought this Clutch for when I don't need a full handbag.
The colour is gorgeous and the zips are very sturdy and excellent quality, as is usual with Kipling items.
The real down side of this Clutch, is that it is not lined. It makes it feel a little bit flimsy. I still use it regularly, but every time I do use it, I think ".....this should be lined!".
Bit of a shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic purse, 31 Mar 2014
very nice purse good amount of compartmants very safe too could keep your mobile in and keys if you only wanted to only take them instead of bag nice purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Bag From Kipling!, 23 Jan 2012
As usually speedy delivery and another great bag from Kipling. Great Quality as expected from Kipling. Chose the lacquer black so able to use when going out, so lots of space to put going out essentials.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart. A rebellion buy, 4 July 2014
CJ "Clare" (Wirral, Merseyside) - See all my reviews
Lots of room, fab purse. Very smart. A rebellion buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monkey stuff, 29 Jun 2014
Really spacious , lovely bright colour

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›