5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and spacious
Published 5 months ago by Aurora Butterfly Moon

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Bought for a 11 year old, too large and floppy...
Published 1 month ago by G

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and spacious, 11 May 2014
I love Kipling and then spotted this in an email. It is just what I was looking for. It arrived in 2 days and has so many pockets and I even found one I missed. It would be great for an overnight stay and brilliant for hand luggage on a plane. I have a bad back so need to carry stuff evenly spread like with a back pack. I'm keen to get other items in this print as it's so wacky. Kipling stuff lasts for ever. I still has a drawstring navy rucksack from 2002 that served me for work for several years and has been through the washing machine several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clas Seoul Backpack, 4 Jun 2014
I ordered the chevron red/beige design and it arrived within one day! I am so delighted with it that I am wearing it even typing this! And the bonus of my travel companion Nicolas the monkey is just wonderful. A very well-made item and I look forward to nomading around with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Aug 2014
This backpack is very spacious and the shoulder straps are padded and the zips are easy to open and close as they are easy to grip. A mobile compartment in the front with added pocket very all round good backpack. Never had kipling brand before and am very pleased with the quality and cute keyring and vast range and would definitely buy this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, lots of room to carry all you meed ..., 12 July 2014
Very pleased, lots of room to carry all you meed for a day out, even the picnic blanket. Great colour, comfortable straps, lots of compartments.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite nice, but velcro too short !!!, 28 Aug 2014
T. M. Neilson "ezri4of4" (Glossop, UK) - See all my reviews
My husband bought the flowery colour backpack for my birthday. It is lovely and girly.
It was for my laptop which is slightly under the size Kipling says the backpack accomodates, but the velcro is about four inches too short and my laptop just flops forward with nothing to hold it. So for that reason I have given it four stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 'Great" from Kipling!, 18 Sep 2014
Gift for my granddaughter starting secondary school; she chose it herself & absolutely loves it - so many pockets & perfect for her iPad too. I bought her a pink Kipling bag when she started junior school. It's still in good condition & she's going to use it for her P.E. kit. We all love Kipling - superb quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Backpack, 12 Sep 2014
J. Charles (England) - See all my reviews
It is like a Mary Poppins bag. I use this bag for work and holds everything I need for a days worth of clothes usually two towels two/three sets of clothes, trainers, shampoo up to three bottles of water and a number of other items. I am always amazed how much it holds. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love red. The size is suitable for my 15' ..., 21 July 2014
love red.
The size is suitable for my 15' laptop. very nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good., 27 Aug 2014
Looks very classy & has several useful internal pockets. Haven't used it yet but I'm sure it will be perfect for future holidays. The monkey key ring will be given to my granddaughter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 Aug 2014
Used this when my eldest on a day out. Fitted all our stuff into it. Cameras, lunch, jumpers etc. Plenty of room and loads of pockets to keep things separated. Great colour too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›