5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized flight bag
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Edith H Gillies

3.0 out of 5 stars Look at others first
I've kept this bag but looking inside, it looks like a seconds bag as it doesn't have the usual kipling pockets. I know this because I have another Gabbie bag
Published 12 months ago by suki

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sized flight bag, 13 Oct 2013
Bought specially for using as a flight bag after reading other reviews.Big but not overly big.Kindle fits perfectly in outer smaller front pocket whilst travel documents and passport will fit nicely in larger front pocket.Plenty of room inside for mobile phone, purse, cards, glasses, medication and all other sundry items taken on holiday-you would probably even manage a change of clothing.You could fit your camera or even mobile in the secure side pockets. All in all an excellent choice of bag and love the colour.I had already purchased the Defea in this colour and for the same reason but I think the Gabbie fills the use better

5.0 out of 5 stars My sort of bag, 7 July 2013
I love Kipling bags and have very many. I like cross body bags with long straps and without grab handles (which I find just get in the way and do nothing for the look of the bag). I like ALL the zips to be sewn in. I like all the exterior pockets to be zipped (no velcro or just open). I like a good choice of colours. I like a bag big enough to take EVERYTHING and still have room to take small impulse purchases. I like a zipped side pocket inside the main compartment of the bag with drop down pockets for pens, mobile phone, etc., and the bag must have a key fob. The Gabbie does it all. I chose the Blossom colour and it is a really cheerful, vivid orange (I've never seen blossom this colour). The bag is big, but not bulky. If you're looking for something dainty, then this is not for you, but, if you're looking for a real work-horse of a bag, choose the Gabbie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag!, 8 Nov 2013
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this a while ago as a daily deal. I finally used it this week for commuting to work by train. It is great for the following reasons:
1. You can keep your travel card/ work pass in the zipped slot pocket at the front of the bag.

2. I can keep my kindle in the zipped from pouch pocket on the front of the bag.

3. I have to admit, I carried my scarf, gloves and earmuffs in the main body of the bag. I added my lunch to this along with a cake loaf I picked up on the way. There was still plenty of room
because the bottom of the bag is quite wide!

4. My fulton umbrella fits easily in the bag without poking out - it is a big small umbrella if that makes sense, not a super mini one.

5. I haven't even used the side zipped pockets!
There are the usual pen/ phone pockets inside along with the keychain!

6. The shoulder strap is quite wide so super comfortable.

7. This bag doesn't look bulky!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Jan 2014
You can fit the world in here! And at the same time is a perfect size.. I am 5ft tall and so sometimes bags looks huge next to me! But this one doesnt! So i am very pleased!
Quality is amazing as always!
Fit books and a4 documents easily, ipad, notebook, cables, water bottle, umbrella, extra jacket, gloves make up and more!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Massive!, 12 Jan 2014
Denii (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was the first time I saw the Gabbie bag, having previously bought other Kipling models - such as Defea, Alvar and Jarita - and loving them all. Gabbie is a really nice bag, but I did not expect it to be so large. Don't get me wrong, I don't like small bags at all as I carry everything I can think of in my handbag, but I found it a bit too big, and although the colour I chose, Rot (Port Red) is a lovely rich burgundy, I don't think it 'goes' with this bag style. Perhaps an earthy colour would suit it better - I wonder if anyone else finds that some colours look better with some particular styles.I think this bag would be ideal for college, travelling and busy mums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 26 July 2013
Perfect flight bag, I can get my 10" tablet into the front zip compartment so nothing else comes into contact with it. The bag is so roomy for everything I will stuff into it on long all flights, and everything will have its place. I bought a Defea first but my tablet could only lie in the bottom and I hated the grab handles. This is much better. Than you Amazon for a great price too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look at others first, 19 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wowee, 11 July 2013
Kipling have done it again!! I just love this bag with all its pockets and departments yet small enough for every day use

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job!, 9 Feb 2014
Finally, I've found a work bag that is both capacious and lightweight, it's exactly the right size to carry all of my things, and the brown heather colour (with the touch of sparkle) makes a really nice change for me, as I nearly always buy black handbags. I've had so many compliments since getting this bag, that I doubt it will be my last Kipling purchase. Great delivery from Amazon as well, so I'm a really happy bunny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent upgrade from the old Europa bag, 21 Feb 2014
I'm already a converted Kipling fan. My favourite is the old Europa which I use regularly and this is the modern replacement of it. I can't recommend this one enough. Loads of space, enough pockets, stylish and holds its shape better than the Europa which can be a bit floppy. One minor quibble in the colour - the port red is more of a maroon, but it still goes with loads of things in my wardrobe from pink to purple, though not the scarlet end of red. This suits me but if a dark red is your colour choice, this isn't the one for you.