5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
Published on 14 May 2011 by Maggie

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality exterior
Published 2 months ago by A D.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 14 May 2011
This is a great bag for work with plenty of room. Large enough to get my iPad in and my lunch with still spare room. Lots of pockets on the outside for your phone, iPod etc and a zip compartment on the back. There is a Velcro pocket on each end which will take a bottle of water. Bag looks great when full but also looks good when there's not much in there is an adjustable shoulder strap provided which is very long when extended to it's fullest length. If you like a large bag then this one is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so pleased I did, 26 July 2014
After much deliberation I took the plunge and ordered my first Kipling bag. I am so pleased I did. The quality and organisation is 5 star. The bag is lightweight and has lots of pockets so that I can organise my belongings. The price was excellent and I would recommend Kipling to anyone. Its so good to have a smart everyday bag that is lightweight and stylish, also the service was excellent, I ordered late on Saturday and received the bag on Sunday, in fact it was waiting for me when I got home from work, what a nice surprise, thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Defea shoulder bag, 20 Mar 2011
Lovely bag, speedy delivery, very happy with price paid,could not find this kipling bag cheaper anywhere else. Only note is that the bag is a pale lilac in colour and looks much darker in the photo. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, 31 July 2014
Good size bag, not too bulky but holds a surprising amount. Perfect for travel with lots of exterior pockets to keep everything organised and easily accessible. Bought this as a birthday present for my daughter and she is delighted with it. I want to get myself one as, (being roomy,light weight and strong) it is perfect for travel and shopping.

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality exterior, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Defea HandBag With Removable Shoulder Strap (Shoes)
Lovely colour, good quality exterior. Although I had measured it, not quite as big as I envisaged but it will do the job. The photograph of the interior on Amazon is inaccurate - rather than being a nice cotton grey spot design, it is a cheap scratchy white nylon so a bit disappointed with that and hope that this will be amended. Think it is a bit pricey given that and hence the 3 rather than 4 stars..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 14 July 2014
Love this bag and size is just right for me I can find everything the colour is a little darker than shown but not a problem for me, delivery within 3days.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Defea, 30 Aug 2014
I am an avid collector of Kipling Defeas. I have a 'few'
It is the best all rounder out of all the Kiplings I have bought & 'tested' over the years.
So many pockets - 4 on front, 2 on sides, 1 on back. Inside is a cavern to cram your mac, brolly, packed lunch etc.
Key lanyard is a bonus too.
Only thing I've noticed about newer Defeas, is there is only 1 pen pocket now instead of 3

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 8 July 2014
The colour is nothing like the picture it's nearly navy blue not what I wanted for summer !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, very versatile and looks amazing. ☺, 7 July 2014
Absolutely love this bag. Fits a litre bottle of water in it no problem with plenty more room for all your other bits and bobs. Even thinking of buying it in different colours ☺would also make a great changing bag with plenty pockets to put things in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014