5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bag Purches Ever!
I am thrilled with this bag. I brought it a few day's ago, and still haven't felt the need to worry I'm stuffing to much in too it or that the bag strap is going to break or the zip is going to get stuck and It's not to big and it's not to small :D it's. P.E.R.F.E.C.T!

Published on 17 Mar 2012 by Toria 23

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag but needs more depth
I like kipling bags as they are light and have good pockets for storage. This syro bag is not as deep as my previous medium kipling bags, being only 5 cm as opposed to 13 cm to 16 cm for my others. It also curves inwards at the bottom so the storage space is more limited.
Published 2 months ago by JAS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bag Purches Ever!, 17 Mar 2012

I can fit my umbrella, water bottle, kindle the (keyboard) generation, plus hair brush and a big packet of matleasers and I'm most confident that my iPad when I get it next month will fit - if not, I'll just buy another Kippling bag, slightly bigger for my electronic stuff for long journeys when we go away.

My kindle fit's perfectly into the front zip pocket above the flap Where I currently keep my stuffed purse that's filled with crap. The front pocket is a nice size and easy access to my mobile phone which is a chunky old blackberry bold soon to be iPhone 4 or 4s.

The back zip compartment can hold: a chunky ipod classic, impulse bottle, house keys with several decorated, key rings at attatched to them.

I'm soo glad my two bags broke now or else I would have never of gotten this one! This one makes up for the start of this week being a bad one.

I for sure plan on replacing my purse for a Kipling purse and can see myself purchesing another Kipling bag or accesories produc in the near future.

I love the monkey keyring - so cute.

Thanks Kipling for designing such a great bag with lots of space and compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Syro Bag, 30 May 2011
This ia a great bag.It has a large pocket and also a zip pocket at the front.It also has a zip pocket at the back. On the inside it is devided into two departments one side with the pockets of phone and pens.The other side has a zip pocket both are a good size. This is another great bag from Kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Syro Bag, 29 Sep 2011
CJ Hakes (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I nearly cancelled this order but am so glad I didn't! The Kipling Syro bag is just what I needed. It's very lightweight, though sturdy and well-made, but carries everything in my old bag, with room for more. The main compartment has a divider, pockets for pens and mobile phone, and a zipper compartment. The bag has zipper compartments on the front and back, plus a snap on the front, which means a place for everything. I got the Expresso Brown colour, which goes with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and well organised, 23 April 2011
M. Dean (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This is a great bag - lovely shape, very roomy for a "small" bag and excellent organisation inside.

Another winner from Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BAG, 3 Nov 2011
LOVE THIS BAG, I CAN FIT ALL MY BITS AND BOBS IN POCKETS AND GET TO THEM EASY. I HAVE MANY HANDBAGS BUT KEEP USEING THIS ONE. THE COLOUR IS GREAT WITH EVERYTHING AND THE SIZE IS PERFECT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag - smart and functional, 10 May 2014
This is my 4th Kipling bag. The Syro is medium sized and is very well designed with lots of pockets and compartments. It is ideal for holidays and will hold all my "emergency" gear, a roll-up anorak, cardigan and bottle of water! The monkey brown colour is lovely and will go with anything. For everyday use it will hold my iPad, umbrella etc, etc. Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kipling bag!, 25 July 2014
Very pleased with this bag - my first Kipling! Wanted to have comfortable shoulder strap/s, plenty of good secure compartments, lightweight, decent zips, modern style etc. The bag feels really well made, the strap is great and can be used two ways, the compartments are brilliant, and the bag holds a decent amount. Perfect size for me! I was concerned about the divider in the main compartment (before the bag arrived) but have found it to be great and very helpful. I am very pleased with this bag - it is very casual (maybe a different fabric would change that) and I'm not sure how it will get on in the rain, but so far I'm delighted with it. Great service from Amazon too, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, 3 Sep 2014
Love this bag! I do not usually buy expense bags, but recently I have bought several cheaper bags and have been very disappointed with them, not enough room for essentials, when you use the outside pockets it fills the inside etc. So I decided to buy this bag, and I am converted! It is a medium size bag but has room for all the things you need, including a bottle of water. The outside pockets are really useful and do not affect the inside of the bag. Often canvas or material bags are not waterproof, but I went out in one of our lovely summer downpours recently and my bag was dripping but the inside was completely dry. I am now trying to decide which colour of this lovely bag to buy to use in the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a lovely bag fits well across the body and very comfortable. Plenty of room inside I managed to get ..., 3 Aug 2014
This is my first Kipling bag which I purchased. Its a lovely bag fits well across the body and very comfortable. Plenty of room inside I managed to get everything I needed in plus my umberella. I am delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 2 Aug 2014
A lovely bag, but I bought it based on the reviews describing how much it would hold. It is unfortunately smaller therefore than I expected (it really is a large small bag, rather than a medium sized bag), and is around the same size as an Alvar, but probably holds a bit less because of its shape (the rounded bottom and central divider). The organisation of this bag is super, I just want one twice the size...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›