5.0 out of 5 stars Bags of room inside
This Kipling purse has load of room inside for cards receipts and change as well as all those other bits and pieces use women like to keep in our purses. very pleased with purchase would recommend to friends and family.
Published 14 months ago by Mrs Jackson

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing wallet
Published on 14 April 2012 by Savvyshopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing wallet, 14 April 2012
Savvyshopper (Staffordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
First, let me say I love Kipling, but this is a poorly designed wallet. The idea of credit cards being zipped up separately from cash is a great idea, BUT, the zip coin compartment does not open up half wide enough and notes can not be put in without folding because they stand taller than the zip - a real design fault! Also, credit cards have to go in sideways, although they obviously were intended to go in the other way because there is so much space when they go in sideways and if you attempt to put them in the 'proper' way the space is the tiniest bit too small! I think that the Strict Wallet by Kipling is a far better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bags of room inside, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Kipling purse, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
This is replacing my old Kipling purse that i've had for years. This new one is really nice with lots of space for cards but putting bank notes in isn't so easy. If you leave the notes full size, they get caught in the zip. Still a great product though - really well made and stylish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, 12 Feb 2012
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Apparel)
I love this purse, it's a great size and good security. I like the fact that both sides have zip closures. A lovely colour, again, was lucky to get it for a good price plus had discount, thanks amazon. Would recommend this purse, especially if you like big purses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Almost!, 4 Jun 2014
lizzie (north of north) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
I love this wallet, it is big but fits in all my cards and bits - especially store coupons - no problem. I bought the Mineral Blue colour, which is much darker than this picture...would have loved it 5 stars if it looked like the blue in the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
I am a huge fan of Kipling and have several bags. The purse is of strong construction as I expected from Kipling but it quite stiff and does not open wide enough on the money section, it is difficult to see inside for the coins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wallet., 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
The Ukraine wallet is the best kipling wallet as far as I'm concerned. It keeps everything so safe, fits nicely in the hand,holds all your cards separately from every thing else. I love it. The only thing against it I could say is its no good if you like smaller bags, less than 25cm it would be a struggle to get in. I have the Yelinda and Syro and it fits in with ease. Altogether a fantastic buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT QUALITY AS ALWAYS!, 17 Sep 2014
Enjay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
Yet another quality Kipling item. When you buy Kipling products you always know you are going to get quality. I love this purse. I chose it because I wanted something a little larger. I frequently have to do shopping for an elderly relative and this gives me the additional room I was looking for to seperate his money from my own. It is also rather stylish, which is an added bonus. VERY HAPPY!

5.0 out of 5 stars I think the Kipling uzario is the best purse they do, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
I think the Kipling uzario is the best purse they do. It has loads of card slots, and two slip pockets where I keep paper money and receipts etc in on one zipped compartment, and in the other zipped compartment there are 4 open compartments where I keep for receipts, coins ext plus a zipped compartment where I keep my pound coins , I have this purse in 4 colors. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a bit high priced in my opinion.., 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kipling Uzario Wallet (Shoes)
Nice wallet and spacey with a nice vibrant color. The zips are nice and thick. It came fast. I will go to the "negative". I took the wallet with discount and I think the original price of it, is a bit expensive. The thing is that all the Kipling items are expensive cause they are now in fashion and they sell.