Platform: Nintendo 3DS|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 24 June 2014
Great, glad they have reverted to having a map where you can go to each level and have got rid of most of the timed race goals.
The previous two Lego games changed the format and I really did not like them. Lego Marvel being one of them.
on 7 July 2014
Love this game, can't put it down.
The levels are challenging and sets targets for you as you do them. It's a very good game.
on 4 September 2014
Thought it would be the same style as Lego Lord of the Rings, was disappointed when it was more like the Lego avengers game
on 28 December 2014
Very good game. It is visually very true to the film and game play is very smooth. Reviewed by the recipient of the game, 16 years old.
on 29 March 2015
I was very disappointed with this game, I thought it was going to be similar to The Pirates of the Carribean but it was far from it. Pirates has a story & is able to guide the player as your playing but the Hobbit is all over the place. Often you end up on a map & then you don't know if what you are entering you have played before or about to play something different. There is no continuation, no story & to be honest I lost interest in this game from the start.
on 26 December 2015
I have got to a section on it where every time I die it takes me back to the beginning, the other console version for example, xbox 360 version that I have now completed 3 times never did that, if I died during the story (all hearts ran out) it just regenerated me back on the screen and I could continue. Now I am afraid that I will put the game down and forget about it because I can't get any further. Not good!
on 22 February 2015
I found the game-play tedious, just walking along collecting coins and pressing A to do things. I couldn't seem to skip or fast forward the story parts which really dragged on. I stopped playing after only a few tasks because it just didn't interest me.
on 16 April 2015
Was Delivered a day before estimated time and the game was for my wife and she cant put it down, but she loves the lego games. Great service and would use again
on 25 February 2016
My boys love it. All of the LEGO Nintendo 3DS games are great fun for them.

I'm quite partial to a few minutes here and there......
on 12 March 2016
Kids love it, myself it's just another copy of something they already own but they love it all the more