4.0 out of 5 stars Easyjet wheelie bag
So, as we know, Easyjet says that it will guarantee not to take a bag of these dimensions away from you. Which is good.

Good points:

Published 14 months ago by D. J. Bezuidenhout

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for
Published 14 months ago by Nick

2.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, 6 Mar. 2014
Me and 2 other friends bought this bag for our trip to Amsterdam. Everything was going well until it was time to use the wheels and handle. It is very unstable and often wobbles side to side when being pulled. The handle was very short so I found myself crouching down when pulling along. My two other friends had the exact same problem and for one of them, the zip broke. Avoid!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars handle broke, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 5 Cities Cabin Approved 18" Lightweight Folding/Collapsable Hand Luggage, Ryanair/Easyjet/BA Cabin Approved Wheeled Trolley Suitcase Bags, Trolley Wheeled Luggage Bags for 50x40x20cm carry on small baggage.
This is a light weight bag at a light weight price. However the wheels are set to far in-wards often leading to a side to side wobble. Worse is that the handle is to short and broke as I lifted the case onto an escalator the first time I used it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easyjet wheelie bag, 11 Mar. 2014
D. J. Bezuidenhout "DerekBez" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

Good points:
- it is light weight
- the bag actually measures the dimensions advertised
- it is easy to use
- it holds lots of stuff

"To be aware of" points - ie: not necessarily "bad":
- the main compartment is quite big, so if you don't fill it, stuff will rattle around
- while it is quite well made, it is a cheap, lightweight bag, so needs to be treated a little delicately
- Especially when loaded, it tends to wobble/lose balance on its wheels
- When loaded (clothes, laptop, camera) the torsion on the handle (when extended and being dragged) tends not to inspire confidence

I've used this for one extended city break, and it performed well with no problems. I'm aware it is a cheap, lightweight bag, so treated it with care - for example, when it wobbles off its wheels, to adjust the centre of gravity so as to not twist the handle.

As with everything - look after it / use it within its know abilities, and it will serve you well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Ryan air, 31 July 2014
Very light so good for Ryanair. However in order for it to be light and flat pack it means that when living out of case on holiday or even when packing, the sides keep collapsing as they are only fabric.
For easyjet where no weight restriction I would have preferred a more solid trolley.

3 stars because handle is not very long so I have had to give this trolley to my 9 year old.
The writing 50x40x20 is permanent rather than a peel off sticker.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased at the prompt arrival, 19 Aug. 2014
I was very pleased at the prompt arrival. It was ample big enough for a weeks worth of luggage for my last minute surprise holiday. Although i didn't bring anything more home than i took away, I probably didn't re-pack quite as carefully as i should have.(i was in a bit of a hurry!) It survived the taxi ride to the airport & the plane ride home (easily fitted into the overhead locker) however whilst waiting for the taxi home,the zip completely gave way. so don't over fill & you should be ok, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy and cannot be pulled along, 25 Aug. 2014
The material is very thin, which would be ok for a weekend away, however the main problem is that this case cannot be wheeled along, the design is such that the wheels are close together and as soon as you start to pull along it tips over so you end up dragging it on its side or give up and carry. I have another small 5 cities case which is fantastic, I thought I was buying the same one for my partner. Buy the harder bodied material one. I will put this in the bin having used once.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handle too short, 19 Jan. 2015
Pros:
Compact.
Cons:
Handle too short.
Wobbles and falls if walking too fast.
No handle on the side.

My advice: you could find something better at this price.

====

I'm about average hight (170cm) I couldn't stand completely straight and be able to drag it comfortably behind me.

Another problem is with balance, try going too fast and it'll start wobbling and then fall over, I found that you can prevent this from happening by extending your arm and dragging the bag beside you instead of behind you, it seems counter-intuitive but if you have problems with wobbling try it.

With the above two problems, I had to carry the bag a lot of the time, but it only has one handle on the top, it would've helped a lot if it had a handle on the side or maybe straps so you could carry it like a back-pack.

3.0 out of 5 stars The suitcase material is lightweight and satisfactory. However, ..., 6 Aug. 2014
The suitcase material is lightweight and satisfactory. However, the trolley handle is plastic and the wheels are rounded in shape which means if you are walking at all quickly or are going over slightly uneven ground the suitcase swings out of control enforcing you to stop. You end up carrying it instead of wheeling it, which is the exact opposite of what you need. the trolley handed when extended is also not very long. not suitable for a man or a tall women, because you would be crouching down to pull it along.

I only paid £5.99 for it, so I suppose that it is simply disappointing. but it is definitely not worth paying anymore for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 CITIES CABIN CASE, 14 Oct. 2014
Only used it once on airplane - just got back from hols today!! The body of the case seems sturdy enough and should last for some time but the two wheels are set too close and really need to be set much nearer to the sides. Case can get a wobble on and its not easy to control then, becoming unstable. Also, not sure how well made the handle is, possibly a bit flimsy. Overall though I think good value as ought to get our monies worth as long as we take care of it - but I wouldn't like to trust the luggage handlers if it had to be checked into the airplane hold, the way they tend to fling cases about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter disaster, 12 Sept. 2014
I have now, sadly, used this bag. As a result, on arriving back home, it has been consigned to the loft storage space. The handle was too short, and combined with the narrow wheelbase, it was the most unstable pull along bag I have ever had the misfortune to use. I ended up carrying it!!!! Also the operation for securing the handles was far too fiddly, being positioned inside the fabric casing. Altogether a disaster. Please steer clear of it. You get what you pay for, and I am now going to replace it with a more expensive, long handled, wider wheelbase model from a reputable department store.