4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Childrens Book : I Wish I Were a DOG (Great Picture Book for Children) (Age 4 - 9) (1st & 2nd grade book) (Animal Lovers) (Kindle Edition)
this book is short and sweet nice pictures quite funny thnd well thought out, thought provoking and kidz will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Shelby, 26 April 2014
I think I would like to be a dog now I read this book this book is very good for children

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish I were a dog, 29 Mar 2014
E. Bentley (Gloucester UK) - See all my reviews
E-books can never replace the real thing for a child's bedtime story, wish it had been able to turn real pages and discover what came next with my six year old, but still thought provoking for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl liked reading it., 29 Dec 2013
my daughter liked this book. she thought it was a bit short, but she did enjoy it. grate starter book for kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 2 Aug 2014
My son (age 6) said "totally epic with great pictures, it is definitely a five star book". We will enjoy this book for some time come.