4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Seat
Published 2 months ago by Button

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful car seat.
Awful product. My daughter is 3 and a small 3. The straps don't tighten correctly, they keep twisting and are very thin. and I don't see how the straps will fit her in a year's time. I'm sending mine back as I don't feel safe putting my daughter in it. Cheap and nasty product at a pricey cost. Better car seats are available at half the price . I highly wouldn't...
Published 6 months ago by melanie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Seat, 28 April 2015
Nice car seat and my almost 4 year old finds it comfortable. It's bright;y colored design was a hit. It's easy to install. However, the fact it is held by just the cars seat belt means it's not as secure as - say a maxi cosi - which our daughter was in beforehand and felt very solid. Also if they fall asleep in it their head is rather unsupported and lolls forward (see picture) so if you're planning to doa long journey, we found a seat belt pillow or soft toy wedged under the harness strap stops them flopping forward quite so much. Otherwise nice seat and would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, funky and easy to use., 16 Mar. 2015
Easy to fit, really secure once in place and it looks pretty funky too! We love the padded reversible liner that makes it a squidgier nest for teeny ones, and the fact that it is so adjustable for different ages makes it a great value for money option.
This is the first car seat we have had that my son actually wants to get in - a combination of the cool print and the comfortable ride I think! Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, 9 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Cosatto Zoomi Group 1/2/3 Car Seat (Dilly Dolly) (Baby Product)
Love the product; We already have one for our son and our daughter loved it so got another one. It has some improvement on the previous models but very good for 2+ where they can sit and interact. There are however not proper resting place when little ones are asleep as they can fall in the front or on the sides. But we are still pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant...would recommend!, 19 May 2014
Absolutely love this!

Always had Maxi cosi car seats before, and my youngest daughter wanted to be like her big sister.

Good quality, easy to fit and my little girl loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it !, 6 May 2014
Amazing ! This came earlier thanvstated, was boxed very professional, fits perfect in my car and my little boy loves it. Defooo recommend !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 23 April 2014
Nice and light, great styling and super cute. The seatbelt method of securing the seat into the car is a total pain though. Not a patch on Latch or ISOFIX systems.

I don't need the insert for babies, so if anyone wants one, get in touch:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 April 2014
I love this car seat. It's amazing! It's colour, comfy and safe and It's easy to fit in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality feel and excellent value., 8 Oct. 2014
Excellent!

Feels steady and secure, simple to use once installed (and not that difficult to install either). The patterns are very nice and the whole thing has a quality feel.

Its certainly made a difference to the little man's car journeys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent a must ......., 18 Sept. 2014
Couldn't decide on a car seat for my 2 year old looked everywhere including eBay got a ford focus and my daughter has one so glad I decieded to spend a bit more a must should fit any car looks great and son looks comfy 10 out of 10 all round

5.0 out of 5 stars Winner!, 30 Oct. 2014
Best car seat ever!!! Colours are vibrant, amazing quality, looks beautiful! Little one been sick in it twice now but cleans off a treat no problem with just baby wipes. Great product, great price, great buy. Quick delivery no fuss.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›