4.0 out of 5 stars So good i bought 2
I spent hours upon hours looking for the right seat for my granddaughter. Who woundn't? this is about safety, but for many its also about budget. I would and im sure most wouldn't skimp just for budget you want the best safety for the cheapest price.
Some manufacturers put amazingly high value on products and its not always a good product.
When i saw this one i...
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by Parm

3.0 out of 5 stars More like group 2 and up!
This seat is great to look at and will be brilliant for my child when she is four or five onwards when she doesn't immediately fall asleep on car journeys, but from 9 months...every time she fell asleep she had a painful looking slouch on!! We resorted to buying a group 1 seat to bridge the gap. She loves this seat though and will be chuffed to bits with it when it's...
Published 2 months ago by Leancreations

4.0 out of 5 stars So good i bought 2, 8 Aug 2012
Parm (A bookshop near you) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
When i saw this one i was a skeptic on the price to quality but its amazon so i thought send it back if its rubbish.
The reviews were looking good as well...so i ordered.

The Seat is Good quality, great colours for a little girl, very versatile and i fitted it in minuets. I could find no flaw at all. I will say there is an ability to fit it wrongly but you have to try hard to do that. Also you MUST make sure the straps are the correct legth or the child can pull their arms out. But if set up right they are excellent , so much so i bought a second for the other car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant car seat!, 9 Oct 2013
We bought this for our 9 month old son as hes outgrown his first stage car seat, its great! the design is funky, the material is soft and spongy, he looks so comfortable in this. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of 4, had lots of car seats, this one is fantastic also!, 22 April 2013
Firstly obviously the pattern and colours drew me to this car seat, and when i took it out of the box i was even more impressed! The colours are rich and the fabric is excellent quality and really thick and padded. The size amazed me a little as i wasnt expecting it to be as big. It is around 68cm high BEFORE raising the headrest, and the seat is around 46cm at the widest point. It is on the heavy side and prob one of the heaviest car seats we have had. I picked it up from the back and had no problems with the booster seat falling, like some other reviews mentioned, maybe they have changed the fit since then.

I had to adjust the straps to a higher position and this was super easy to do, i didnt even need the instructions - a lot easier than others on the market. The straps themselves adjust when my son is in completley fine, they could prob do with being a little longer but so far not posed any problem. The padded covers are reversable and as said above lovely thick fabric and nice and comfy.

FITTING: I have a 2003 Picasso and my seat belts are more than long enough. Fitting this was quite tricky and took me around 15 minutes to get it in and nice and tight so i was happy with it. Actually getting the seatblet through the correct areas isnt the problem however the belt has to go around the back which means turning the seat and then putting it back into position to pull tight. There are definatly easy car seats to fit, but also harder ones. Now the seat is in it is very sturdy and doesnt move which ultamatly is what you want. If you plan to take this seat out the car on a regular basis then i wouldn't reccomend it. I will only remove it a few times a year so not an issue. I would say that longer seatbelts are required to fit this properly and most bigger cars have them.

My son is 2 years old, and above average weight and height and he looked quite little in it, it will definatly last for a while. I can safely say my 4 year old would prob fit nicely in it too and he is also above average size. I dont think i would put a young child (9mths) in this as it is quite an upright chair.

Overall i am extremely happy with this chair, i spent a while looking at different ones and always came back to this one becasue it is so funky. I read the reviews and was put off by some of them but in the end we decided we would order it and if it didn't meet what we wanted then we could always return it having not lost anything. I can honestly say i am glad i bought this and my little man will be the envy of his friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seat. My son loves The design of it, 5 July 2014
Excellent seat. My son loves The design of it. A bit complicated to fit in the car in the early stages due to how to seat belt has to slot through places, but it does make the seat extremely secure. Not he has move on to just using the back and no straps it fits using just a normal car seat belt across him like a grown up. It has a slot for keeping the shoulder strap at the correct level. Looking at picking up a second for my daughter when she is old enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun car seat and excellent quality, 4 Jun 2014
This car seat is so well made. I've had my eye on it for ages and I'm so glad I went for it in the end. It's sturdy and has such an eye catching design. The harness is easy to fasten and the seat is easy to install into the car. My only issue is that it's not great for sleeping in. My daughter's head tends to loll to the front when she's asleep in it, so the head support could be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant car seat, 24 Mar 2014
This is a fantastic car seat, super comfy. I already had one for my daughter and wanted to get the same for my son. Great value for money as this seat will now do until car seats are no longer required. Nice colourful fun designs too. I would definitely recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 18 Mar 2014
Moggy (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very happy with all aspects of this seat. Well made, tough fabric and easy to fit. I am sure my daughter will get many years of comfortable travel in this seat. If you are considering purchasing one of these then I would say go right ahead 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Dec 2013
A fantastic seat which I know will last asI have one for my opder son who is now 3 and still using it. Very eady to install anduser friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat!!!, 9 April 2014
Love this car seat, I was thinking about which one to buy for my growing baby girl, until I found this. Ordered it right away since it seemed like the perfect one! And it was - absolutely adorable and top quality car seat! Would definitely recommend it to my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Dolly Car Seat, 8 Aug 2014
Attractive, comfortable and easy to install and remove. Very pleased with this product which can be used for a couple of years as the children go through various stages.