Colour: Dilly Dolly|Style Name: 2014 Collection|Change
Price:£120.00 - £212.99

on 7 October 2014
The best car seat i could have picked! best value from amazon and amazingly fast delivery as always! can't fault it! car seat is very easy to put into car, i read some reviews how many problems people had with fitting it in car etc etc,but i can't understand why! its very easy and simple to fit car seat on left or right side in the car! its safe, its amazing.my baby is 17 month old and he loves the car seat. when he likes to sleep in the car i can just hang position even when he is asleep already into lying position without waking him up and he can lye almost flat!!! would never pick any other car seats for him. when he will be older and bigger i will remove padding,but i still use it now-very comfy when asleep! fits nicely,car seat isn't too big, just fit nicely and feel really safe.also cosatto makes the nicest n the best quality and colourful designs…u can wash cover from car seat which is very handy when your baby is eating in car:) i can't fault this car seat! very comfy,safe, colourful, and amazing value from amazon!!!!!!!! will recommend 10000% :)
on 19 October 2015
The seat itself is well made. It's comfortable for my child and while he was smaller fitted him snugly. My son is a bit of a podgy three year old and I feel he's rapidly growing out of it. It's never been a great secure fit in my Vauxhall Zafira, it seems many cars and particularly MPVs just have small seats that this large based seat doesn't fit well. The seatbelt never quite locks the seat down from behind and some of the routing to buckles and things seems not to help. Since getting a new Citroen Grand C4 Picasso the fit is even worse. I have to rely on the headrest to slide over the top of the seat to make it stable, again due to the base being too big for the seat. So this isn't the manufacturer of the seats fault - it's more an issue of the vehicle seat design.

So my advice is this: Try it in the car first and make sure it fits, perhaps with the specialist car seat fitter (Mothercare often have one). It it fits then it will be a lovely seat. Otherwise give up, find another. I'm moving to a group 2 isofix in the hope of finding a secure fitting seat for my son.
on 27 July 2014
Looks very nice and colourful.My 14 month old wanted to sit in it as soon as he saw it.Very secure in car with no movement.Straps are a little tricky to adjust and not much of a recline,in saying that my little boy has had some nice snoozes in it.Very reasonable price.All in all very happy!
on 7 February 2015
Love the colour and design. Easy to put baby in but impossible to fit in car without it wobbling ( tried in 2 cars). This was to be a seat for my car, the other seat we have fits much more securely.
Please could cosatto improve the fitting as if it was better i would have kept it.
on 8 February 2015
We moved my son to this seat from his 0+ maxi cosi and my son couldn't be happier! The seat is colourful, comfortable, and he faces forward so he can see everything. When he nods off the seat reclines whilst travelling, we don't have to stop. He has never fallen asleep so peacefully in the car - we used to get screaming and tears.

The seat was easy to fix into the car, and is very stable when in. It's also easy to move from car to car if you need to.

All in all, this is a very good car seat. I would definitely recommend
on 1 February 2015
Purchased a cossatto moova but finding it very wobbly in a toyota rav 4 does anyone else have the same problem help !!
on 24 April 2013
The seat itself is well padded, nice and colourful and the different positions make it ideal for babies who like to have a sleep whilst they travel. Would recommend this product as the padded straps ensure baby is held snuggly but securely in the seat.
on 24 December 2015
Looks very nice unfortunately there are not many other good points about it. The fabric is very cheap looking and tears easily, the straps are difficult to adjust for some reason only one side seems to pull through leaving you with one long and one short strap! And a very important note of you are a Vauxhall owner DO NOT purchase this seat as it is an incredibly poor fit despite cosatto previously saying it's fine. The seat belt webbing for a Vauxhall is totally incompatible with this seat resulting in buckle crunch and a potentially fatal outcome should and accident occur! Very poor quality from what I thought was a reliable brand will now have to purchase another seat
on 20 March 2014
Excellent service and very quick delivery.
Good quality and nice colour. My wife n my son loved it. Will definitely recommend it to others.
on 21 March 2016
Love this car seat. My daughter has hated being in the carseat since day one. She sat in this model in a friend's car and was instantly content. I had to buy one and she looks so comfortable and happy in it and we have far less/if any screaming from the back seat now. As a bonus, I seem to be able to do it up without wanting to say rude words. .silently. . in my head. I can't comment on fitting it because I got someone else to do it.