5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Stunning colours, a beautiful picture, intense amounts of detail and a fantastic idea are all wrapped up in this single bookcase. It was a great challenge to complete, but by far the most beautiful puzzle I've ever made. Strongly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy jigsaw, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Lovely quality jigsaw, a little bit expensive for a jigsaw but worth it. I have had these fantasy jigsaws before and I love them, so relaxing to do.....no plain blue sky......a nightmare!.
I was very happy with the service, it arrived quickly and we'll packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning jigsaw., 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
My daughter bought me Fairytale Fantasia for my birthday and it's the most visually stunning jigsaw I have done by far. It was such a pleasure to do, so colourful, imaginative and such detail. I loved all the little hidden surprises I found while putting the puzzle together. The pieces were a perfect fit, I almost didn't want to break it apart and put it back into the box once completed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I absolutely loved this puzzle. The picture was gorgeous and not as daunting as I was expecting it to be because ther are so many books! But actually it went together quite quickly in the end. Delivery was prompt and everything came very well packed as you would expect from Amazon. The only reason I haven't given the puzzle a 5 star rating is because there was a piece missing. Just one piece. Very strange as the jigsaw comes in a sealed bag inside a box. I'm sure I could have sent it back and got a new one but that seemed like a lot of hassle for just one missing piece. The puzzle, however, is beautiful - just not quite perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASIA, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Great jigsaw, love most of their puzzles, they keep me amused for hours. They do not look too hard on the cover, but they are not that easy once you get started

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairytale jigsaw, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought this jigsaw a while ago. I have already finished it. It's such a lovely jigsaw! Absolutely beautiful. I'd definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fun jigsaw, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This jigsaw is beautiful, the colours and detail are amazing. Every time i build it i notice something new, Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Puzzle...., 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This really is a great jigsaw to complete and I almost passed it by! At first glance I thought it would be tedious to do because it looked like lots of books on shelves that were a similar colour. Completely wrong. It is one of the best jigsaws I have ever done. When you actually study the picture, which is fairytale themed, you can see how much detail there is in every piece, from the names on the books to the tiny fairytale figures which makes searching for each piece a real mission. An enjoyable one. It comes under the "challenging" section on the Ravensburger website. I do lots of jigsaws and this was a pleasant challenge as opposed to a frustrating challenge (I would class a frustrating challenge as trying to do a jigsaw of baked beans), Even though some of the image details are small, they are not blurred and the colours are varied. There are no boring bits of blue sky either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, challenging puzzle, 12 May 2014
Sheila Gaynard (East Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought this puzzle to do when I came out of hospital and it has been a pleasure to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzle, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
the picture is lovely and very sharp. the pieces are well made with no fraying and they click in together well. im currently doing this and enjoying it very much.
the quality makes it worth the money

Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces)