5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning
Stunning colours, a beautiful picture, intense amounts of detail and a fantastic idea are all wrapped up in this single bookcase. It was a great challenge to complete, but by far the most beautiful puzzle I've ever made. Strongly recommended!
Published 15 months ago by Hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good jigsaw but ...
Published 6 months ago by busy christmas mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 3 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 20 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I absolutely loved this puzzle. The picture was gorgeous and not as daunting as I was expecting it to be because ther are so many books! But actually it went together quite quickly in the end. Delivery was prompt and everything came very well packed as you would expect from Amazon. The only reason I haven't given the puzzle a 5 star rating is because there was a piece missing. Just one piece. Very strange as the jigsaw comes in a sealed bag inside a box. I'm sure I could have sent it back and got a new one but that seemed like a lot of hassle for just one missing piece. The puzzle, however, is beautiful - just not quite perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy jigsaw, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Lovely quality jigsaw, a little bit expensive for a jigsaw but worth it. I have had these fantasy jigsaws before and I love them, so relaxing to do.....no plain blue sky......a nightmare!.
I was very happy with the service, it arrived quickly and we'll packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASIA, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Great jigsaw, love most of their puzzles, they keep me amused for hours. They do not look too hard on the cover, but they are not that easy once you get started

5.0 out of 5 stars great puzzle, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
the picture is lovely and very sharp. the pieces are well made with no fraying and they click in together well. im currently doing this and enjoying it very much.
the quality makes it worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars the most magical puzzle ever - beautiful colours and little unexpected characters as appear as you ..., 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
the most magical puzzle ever - beautiful colours and little unexpected characters as appear as you do the puzzle - a firm favourite!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely puzzle but annoying, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This is a beautiful puzzle, very clearly defined and pretty easy to complete. However, I was most annoyed that it is not 1000 pieces. When you are working out the numbers of pieces in the sides 972 is not the same as 1000! Otherwise lovely puzzle and very relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful puzzle, but I must admit, 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Absolutely beautiful puzzle, but I must admit: I found it hard. With a lot of the scenes using similar colours, this isn't easy, but it's certainly worth it for the end result!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good jigsaw but ..., 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought this for my 78 year old mum who does jigsaws over the winter months in lieu of gardening. I am afraid this is no good for her as the colours are not clear enough, it is quite dark and "fuzzy" and I know she will get no enjoyment out of it but be determined not to let it win, not much of a Christmas present! I have kept it and will one day (year) get around to doing it myself as I do like the picture but I would not recommend it for anyone with poor eyesight (even with glasses). I do want to emphasize this is a lovely jigsaw but it depends who you are buying it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent puzzle you find more and more hidden in the picture. One that could be done over and over and still find new things., 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Into fairy tales or not this is an excellent puzzles with hidden meanings a humorous take on well known fairy tales. I never became bored while making this puzzle.

Ravensburger Fairytale Fantasia (1000 Pieces)