Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.49

on 25 April 2014
It's a tough thing, to get a satisfying romance told in a short format, but this story worked for me. I was hooked after reading a review by SuperWendy, because I loved the idea, not only of a geek girl, but of one who was successful and independent, and who didn't become a total walkover just because she had great sex with the hero.

The story lived up to my expectations. It was fun, it was hot, and it was NOT one of those books that are all sex and no romance. Okay, the hero's conflict could have been more dramatically played out if there had been more space, but it worked for me. And the fact that I'd have liked to see more of him and Evie on the page - well, I think that's a sign that they were believable and likeable and that I bought into their story, rather than a flaw.

I really enjoyed this. And finally, now I know what the unicorn burrito was all about!(
on 9 March 2014
I've never read any books from Cosmo before but. I saw it was a Maisey Yates so gave it a go it's a bit more explicit but that's it other than the price ,will have a look for other writers.
on 13 February 2014
Loved it. Hot steamy sexual encounters with desire lust and heady romance thrown in. Great humour and just a little heartache made this storyline just great . I will read it again !
on 31 March 2014
A lovely romance story beautifully written a great story adored theese two character's and there own personal story's,Also great chemistry between this couple,
on 8 September 2014
I really enjoyed this book and the writer's style. Flirty, fresh and fun. A sexy hero and a kick ass heroine. What more could you ask for?