on 30 August 2015
This DVD arrived in great condition and within a few days of ordering. I love Dr Who but I found myself not enjoying this as much as I had all the previous seasons. I can not pinpoint if this is because Peter Capaldi can not quite pull off his role or if it the story lines just not being up to the standard of previous seasons. I am leaning more towards it being a story line rather than actor issue.
on 29 May 2015
Well not sure what happened but luckily this cost £0.00 as all that downloaded was a one minute prequel
on 5 March 2015
What an adventure! This is the end of the eleventh doctor and the very beginning of Peter Capaldi as the twelth. I love how the story ends: it fits perfectly with all the clues and pieces we saw in the Smith's seasons as the Doctor.
There are two discs in the box with all the Christmas specials played by Smith. Totally worth it!
on 5 August 2014
Sweet
on 20 December 2014
I'm not complaining here, but I bought (not actually bought because it's free) Prequel to the doctor, widow and the wardrobe but I got The Doctor, the widow and the wardrobe instead which is the full movie which I didn't pay for because the prequel is free. So happy Christmas Amazon thanks for the early gift I guess.
on 16 April 2015
It's always hard to see him go again. In the end it's a nice story, with a cup of tea and a lot of tissues on the sofa. The Extras are done nicely. And are tense as a huge Matt Smith fan.
I also love the Christmas specials of the Moffat era, they are so nice and christmasy (I know that's not word! ;)).
on 24 April 2015
This product is really good however in a way I wish there had been more of a story the plot about the timelords giving the doctor a new set of regenerations was good but basically the doctor grows old on a planet however Matt smith acted really well through out I would recomend
on 27 January 2016
Must own for Doctor who fans, shame they couldn't include this with the 50th anniversary or matt smiths final season boxset as nobody needs the xmas specials on here as they are already with the series boxsets which anyone buying this will more than likely already own
on 4 July 2015
Matt Smiths episodes were generally good, in my opinion. The 5 star rating is a particular reflection on The Snowmen, an absolutely cracking episode with humour, tension, and a foe from the Patrick Troughton days - and a cliffhanger too!
on 16 March 2014
Call me old fashioned but if I'm told "Time of the Doctor" is available on Prime... then maybe, just maybe I would expect Time of the Doctor to be available on Prime?

Despite some searching, this item appears to be A Christmas Carol on Prime with a whole load of other stuff to buy, Given how shoddy the Prime quality is:

"Amazon Prime video on-demand... The picture is so poor, it's like watching a twenty-year old multi-generation VHS copy on a television made out of farts."

I think I'll stick with Netflix (for honesty) and Bluray (for quality) and be thankful that my Prime membership renewed a month before the price-hike so I get a year of free delivery before I cancel the service.