on 24 February 2014
great episode,enjoyed it very much.would recommend to all dr who fans think it would appeal to anyone really,can watch over and over.
on 24 July 2014
It took me a while to buy this DVD as I already had the other Christmas specials and felt I would be wasting money. How wrong I was. The powerhouse performance of Matt Smith in Time of the Doctor was worth the money alone.

Back when he was handed the keys to the TARDIS, I wasn't sure about Smith, but it didn't take long to realise he would be a great Doctor. When it came time for this episode, I knew he would be missed. Smith's Doctor has revisited the Time War, unwritten what we knew since the reboot, gone through hundreds of years of adventures and set the future up nicely for future series, but, not for the first time for The Eleventh Doctor, he still had to face his own death. Having escaped his fate in Utah the prophecy stood - 'on the fields of Trenzalore at the fall of the 11th...'. This needed wrapping up and The episode did that fantastically well. All points of the prophecy were covered and we even got more detail- who was asking the question and why.

With the new series starting next month, this will definitely be being watched a good few times.
on 25 April 2015
Excellent Dr. Who - as always!
on 27 April 2014
I loved the Christmas special it was so emotional but so amazing, gonna miss matt smith! Was fast delivery! Very happy with it!
on 1 January 2015
could watch them all day long
on 23 July 2014
great product and good price.
on 19 May 2016
It's Doctor Who..Enough said
on 27 July 2015
Brilliant and delivered fast
on 18 July 2015
I'm very happy with this DVD
on 25 April 2014
I had been a little disappointed with the previous adventure that had straddled a lot of different time-lines and events, appearing almost too clever for itself and everybody else, except the fans off course. Unfortunately, this episode was even more 'downer', with its mellowed nature and attempts to tie everything up in a ball which really didn't explode (Lord, how I miss the Pandorica days!). I do hope that the next Doctor, who seems to have started on a wrong footing, elevates the series.