on 1 March 2015
I give this five stars as I give all of Stephen leathers books. I really enjoyed reading this short story. It's always a bonus when other characters from other books appear like Perry and t-bone..... Excellent, am looking forward to the next Jack nightingale full or short story, I recommend these books to all super natural book lovers and if you enjoy these then it's worth checking out all Stephen leathers other thrillers Stand alone and the Dan spider shepherd series.
Louis
on 8 March 2014
Great little read just couldnt place where it came in the Jack Nightingale series (1-4) would help if it had an order.
on 5 January 2015
Not finished yet, but so far, phew! Wasn't sure how Mr Leather could continue with the adventures of Jack, but thank the gods & demons he has done. Everything unexpected & more..... With each book, I'm feeling more & more drained. But I love it. And Jack. Where can I send my valentine card???
on 24 December 2013
This is a great read, another short story before his new novel comes out in January which I can't wait for.

Jack as usual gets dragged into something supernatural and as always with these books, you cannot wait to see how it ends up - wonderful as always :)
on 2 November 2015
Nice little read for in the car waiting outside the school. Not too heavy, entertaining, easy read. I've read all of the main Jack books so these keep me going until the next one is released.
on 27 December 2013
Great book, only problem was that it was too short and I would have like to delve deeper in to the story.
As usual Stephen Leathers books didn't disappoint.
on 26 April 2015
cannot get enough of stephen leather,always a great read the type of book that once you start you end up reading it all as it keeps you intrested
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 February 2014
Well, it's almost time for the 5th novel, 'Lastnight', in the Jack Nightingale series and Still Bleeding is a sampler story to whet your appetite prior to publication. The basis for the plot is a brief investigation into stigmata and miracle cures with the shady involvement of the Vatican - maybe!. Written with the usual blend of Stephen Leather black humour and energy but also with some unexpected insights into the world of religion and faith handled in a surprisingly sensitive way - surprising because this is an author not especially given to sensitivity.

I don't want to add too much more because it's easy to give too much away when you're reviewing a short story. I will add that I enjoyed the read, I'm a fan of the series, my only criticism would have to be; the story is too short. Key characters, especially Jack, aren't fully explained or explored. If you haven't read the Jack Nightingale novels you might find yourself a little bit lost.
on 24 September 2014
Great Nightingale at his best. Always a neat ending look forward to more short stories. Wish list is getting longer
on 11 June 2014
This book even though it is a short story is not up to the author's usual standard. I thought it would be better.