5.0 out of 5 stars great pc tablet combo, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Lenovo 3702-3L0 - Helix WWAN i7-3667U/8GB/128GB-SSD/11,6"FHD/W8P 64 (Electronics)
This delivers on its promise. Its FULL functionality makes the tablet e touch on the heavy side but worth it for the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 29 Jun 2014
very good product. Very fast response and light weight. I work in labs, which means I need to do various presentation to different people in different locations and I need to deal with the data in loads of conditions and places in one day. This product really appeals to my needs. I love it very much. I hope it would give me a high mark in the final thesis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - but be aware it come with an American keyboard, 5 May 2014
The Lenovo itself is excellent, in build quality, functionality, size and robustness.
I wanted a laptop that would happily travel around with me without damage, so looked for a light, SSD, and fast (i7). The bonus is that it can also act as a tablet.
Only disappointment was that the keyboard is American - the ad at the time did not state this (believe it's been changed now - I therefore have two options : create shortcut keys for the essential UK equivalents; or purchase a UK keyboard. I have done the latter (via ebay), but yet to fit = shall have a spare American keyboard shortly, if anyones interested ??
To date the Lenovo has been everything I wanted it to be - very satisfied