5.0 out of 5 stars Small but brilliant - best bike lights I've ever seen
I've been using these dazzling beauties for more than a year now and they're worth every single penny.

Published 23 months ago by Grev

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!
I was reasonally pleased up to the point where the front light stopped working - changed the batteries but still no light. The product is without doubt, unreliable and cheaply made and is certainly not worth the offer price never mind the retail price.
Published 10 months ago by Billus

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but brilliant - best bike lights I've ever seen, 9 Nov 2012
Grev (Brighton) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

They may be small but they're easily the brightest bike lights I've seen in use, far better than the feeble ones that most cyclists seem to use. I've only seen one or two other cyclists with bike lights comparable to these in brightness - and you've guessed it, when they drew closer I realised they were also using these Smart Lunars. They were noticeably brighter MUCH further away than other cyclists lights, even from a long way away.

Unlike some on here I've had absolutely no trouble with water seeping inside and stopping them from working, maybe because I always double check the seals are properly in place when I fit new batteries.

In short these things are brilliant. Any driver who claims they didn't see you when you've got these things flashing away is either blind or lying.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very bright!, 7 July 2013
These lights are so bright that I worry that they might dazzle drivers or other cyclists. At least it makes them aware that there is a cyclist about.

I found it a bit hard to assemble onto my bike (my bike has a bit of a weird shape) and the instructions on the pack were a bit confusing, but that might be down to personal DIY skills (or lack of).

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a bright light for your bike :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Second set I've bought, 17 Nov 2013
Bought these for my wife after using my own for six months. VERY bright, quick and easy to attach/clip on and also to remove, and the batteries seems to last for months.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was delighted with the prompt delivery, 14 Oct 2014
Ordered two sets of these but only one arrived. Emailed the supplier about the mix up and straight away they sent on another set, it arrived the following day. I was delighted with the prompt delivery. The lights are very bright and the brackets are very sturdy on the bike. Just be careful when your putting them on. Great set of lights and would reccomend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purcase, 20 Feb 2014
I bought these as had recently been knocked off my bike by a van and waned some better lights. These are very bright lights, with easy to attach fixings. Pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!, 17 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars No need for more power, 13 Nov 2013
Very small and very strong light, rear one is dazzling cyclist behind me so need to tilt it down a bit. Front is strong enough for daytime ride and "other road users friendly" at same time.

If you need some light for everyday work/home ride you don't need to go for anything more powerful, this small and cheap set will do all for you ;)

I use it with 3 other cheapest "no-name" (3.99GBP/2xAAA) LED rear lights which are less than half of power of this item. Just hang them all over my backpack and helmet to add extra flashing points on my back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 20 Mar 2013
Great present for someone who is keen on cycling. Well put together and very bright. Recipient very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect set of lights, 11 Feb 2013
Bought these to replace a cheap set of lights that were no longer any use because the mounts broke.

These lights are perfect.
No problem mounting them on either of my two bikes, one a slim framed hybrid, the other a chunky off roader.
Visibility is amazing, these really are bright, be very careful not to be accidentally looking at them when you turn them on, at very short range (hand to eye distance) they will blind you.

Good battery life too, the leds are really battery efficient.

I buy lights to feel safer on the road - and these work a treat, there is no way any driver could say they didn't see me when these are on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lights, 4 Feb 2013
M. U. Hulse - See all my reviews
Exactly as described. Bought one set over a year ago and it exceeded my expectations. If you want to be seen on the road, buy these. You can't get any better ones for this price. Rear light is so bright, that really is visible from 50 meters. Front light is superb, particularly in flashing mode.
Really easy to install too.
I was so pleased with these lights, that I recently bought 2 more sets for my teenage boys.