Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 March 2014
I've been a fan of Celtic Woman for years and was excited to find there was a new album out. I knew there was a new lineup of people singing the songs so, despite my reservations, I thought I'd listen to the previews on the Kindle fire.

Now you have to understand that, at this point you had Chloe Agnew, Susan McFadden (Sister of Brian McFadden from Westlife), Lisa Lambe and Máiréad Nesbitt but Chloe Agnew left soon after this was produced and Máiréad Carlin and Lynn Hillary have joined the group, making Máiréad Nesbitt the last of the original lineup still with the group. As a result, this lineup is harmonically different to what everyone will recognise as Celtic woman and this is definitely going to throw a lot of people off. It initially did for me, but I it's starting to grow on me now.

All in all, it is a nice album. If you've followed this group in the past, you will be thrown off by how harmonically different it is. Its never going to be the same as having Lisa Kelly, Órla Fallon, Méav Ní Mhaolchatha, Chloe Agnew and Máiréad Nesbitt and even with Hayley Westenra. They were what made Celtic Woman, but this lineup is not bad. They just need to be given a chance to shine.
on 26 May 2014
First saw Celtic Woman on the Arts station on Sky. The music was fantastic and the show great and as an added bonus they were very pleasing to the eye. Play the CD often and never get bored so a very good buy.
on 6 June 2014
This is a lovely CD for anyone who likes easy listening music. Bought it after I saw one of their shows on the TV
on 1 April 2014
Celtic Woman, gorgeous as always, particularly Chloe in her pink dress! Just stunning! Would like some new songs to go with the old classics, but it is a new combination of the girls. Susan does a good job of replacing the irreplaceable Lisa Kelly! Particularly like her version of Caledonia.
on 17 March 2015
Not as good as hoped, better performances by them free on YouTube. A bit pricey too.
on 24 March 2015
I purchase the Celtic Women with out knowing anything about it' but once I had it was with me and placed into my CD player' I was hooked' the music was amazing' the Girls were more than just a singer' each one gave us more than just singing the songs' one could feel the happiness in their voices'
Please note' Celtic Women is more than just another Irish musical' it goes further that that' each and every song was as good as the last or even better. I hope you or your family would take the chance of purchasing this CD album' I promise you the price of this album will become the best item you have bought for a very long time.
I must also point out' you do not have to born in Ireland to enjoy the recording' just some one who loves songs being sung as they have with this CD album' you must know it makes sense.
on 25 April 2014
Saw these ladies on sky arts. They were brilliant. Found this CD here and am not disappointed. Excellent service. Really quick delivery especially as I ordered Easter weekend CD quality excellent. Would recommend seller and the CD
on 22 September 2014
Woof, woof. Wonderful music if you like Irish folk. For me, I love it mainly because it drives next door's cat completely bonkers. Besides, the singers have a quality to bring tears to the eyes of this old mongrel. Woof, woof
on 4 May 2014
I just love these singers - more talent in their little toes than any of the egotistic wannabes on X-Factor or The Voice
I have all their albums - listen at home and in the car. Musical perfection
on 31 May 2014
Excellent blend of voices, very musical tone, clarity, entertaining.
Previously unknown to me, I look forward to hearing more.Celtic Woman.
Would recommend to anyone of any age.