on 12 June 2014
I am rather disappointed with this book as it does not really cover the aspects that I was particularly interested in. If I had browsed through it in a book shop it would have been fairly obvious that it did not cover the word processing program "Pages" in anything other than a scanty overview. I bought it on line so was not able to discover that it did not have what I needed.
If you want to learn all about the on-line aspects such a safari, cloud, i-tunes etc you will probably be happy with it but for what I wanted it just does not fit the bill.
on 31 March 2014
it is a good book easy for me to understand to teach me about my Macbook Air but this Book got USA Keyboards my is UK Keyboards don't worry lm happy with this book but lm still learning how to learn more about my new Laptop
on 21 January 2014
Book arrived earlier than expected. Well packaged and no problem opening wrapping. So far I am very impressed with content and will no doubt continue to find the content invaluable. Highly recommended!
on 1 April 2014
It didn't go into all the icons on the bottom of the page and explain them in detail, i.e. iphoto.
on 9 August 2014
This book should be supplied with all mac laptops. It is a very good visual aid on how to operate the computer, and provides a necessary reference book when something needs explaining.
on 8 October 2015
Does not apply to Yosemite iOS, although I think there are very few differences between the examples and Yosemite.
on 29 September 2015
Relatively easy to follow but one or two basic operations omitted.
on 3 February 2014
Brilliant piece of kit. Easy to use and is a definite must to have with the Macbook Air. This is everything you need to get yourself started with the Macbook Air.
on 30 October 2014
Excellent book with invaluable start up easy to follow instructions for the novice
Highly recommended for those wishing to seek assistance with their Macbook air
on 1 January 2015
I got the macbook air, and not I can use it! this book in written in a way that even an old person like me can understand it!!!