Flavour: Chocolate|Size: 1kg|Change

on 7 September 2015
kinda annoyes me how much ive spent over the years on pretty disgusting protein.. ive payed £50+ numorous times because ive read '5 star seller feedback' and believed it to be true.. now im thinking theyre all payed reviews.. also this is 1/3 of the price and tastes better... win win
on 20 February 2016
Fast delivery and well packed. Good product. Sealable bag with measuring cup. Added to a banana or strawberry shake, the whey thickens the shakes and makes it more creamy and frothy. It really does fill you up. I had shakes with 2 scoops of this why for a month and I never felt hungry until lunch time.. Good seller, highly recommended.
on 5 March 2015
After trying a few brands I would say that this is among the tastiest. I've tried their white chocolate, cookies and cream, and a mint chocolate flavour and enjoyed all of them with milk or water. There's nothing artificial tasting about them in my experience, which is a contrast to some other brands.

Downsides: the re-seal strip is a pain and requires a lot of trial and error to get sealed correctly.
on 13 March 2016
This is the first time that I have used protein powder as a 21 yr old male, and there is such a vast choice out there. This powder tastes great and blends smoothly into smoothies and porridge, whilst being one of the cheaper brands out there
Will definitely be buying again, and recommend it.
Comes with a scoop, for those like me who are unsure whether one would be provided.
on 21 February 2016
Simply tastes great, and so much cheaper compared to other brands such as the Optimum Nutrition which is between £40 - £50 price range, does exactly what its supposed to.
on 6 August 2015
Please note: This is listed as Whey Isolate but is in fact Whey Concentrate.

The white chocolate flavour is too sweet and sickly for my taste but it's not wholly unpleasant and it mixes well.
on 14 July 2016
I thought I would try this as I was searching for a reasonably priced protein powder for my workout, and after spending £12 for 650g in Holland and Barrett, lasting about 2 weeks, I needed something a bit more resourceful.
Trying Bulk Powders was really just a risk based on the reviews, as I'd never heard of them before. I'd always used MyProtein, but after experiencing a problem on their website, I just wasn't happy with using them.
I have to say, this is superbly priced, and first and foremost, it Tastes amazing! The banana flavour is generally a safe bet I've found, but not always guaranteed, but you can be sure this is a real winner.
As far as results go, I will hopefully come back after a few months and give my update, but so far, I'm extremely impressed with the texture and flavour.
on 29 June 2016
80% protein. INCREDIBLE value. I buy for this reason!!

Its very light, lighter than flour, but tastes a little like flour too. You can drink it straight with water but it tastes pretty naff (similar to flour and water).

I buy the plain and mix it:
I mix one large heaped scoop with 1 part Actimel (from supermarket, Actimel is good for you, its like a small mini liquid yoghurt drink with good bacteria, and so small it won't affect your sugar/calories much) so 1 part actimel pot, with 1 big scoop of powder, plus 1 part water. It tastes like weak Actimel. I can not taste the powder this way.

2) Chocolate Milk. 1 heaped scoop with half a glass of Chocolate Milk. Downside is the sugar in the milk. Tastes just as good as the Actimel and again you wont be able to taste the powder.

3) Fish intestines. Cheap to buy from fishmonger, the faeces in discarded fish guts contain good bacteria, which accelerate brain and muscle growth. Scoop intestines and powder into pita roll and consume raw, offering to share with strangers on the bus, to share the wealth. (Not being serious).

3) A sensible third alternative which works for me, but may not work for you, is a scoop mixed into half a can of diet coke/pepsi. Mix in pint glass, half a can of drink works fine, down it in one. A bit weird but goes down OK!! I don't mind it this way.

MIXING TIP: Pour your liquid into the glass first, so powder does not stick to bottom of glass. Mix vigorously with a fork, or shake it up if you have a lid. Works both ways.

Tip: Sticks to body hair pretty badly. I assume of course you are drinking using your face (lol) so yes, I mean facial hair.

Opening and re-sealing the large packet is a hassle, you might want to grab a large tupperware container to fill up like I have.

Does not dissolve without vigorous stirring or shaking, but mixes up quite well with a bit of effort. Very similar to mixing flour with water or milk.

This, with biltong (biltong averages 50-55% protein) does me. Effects are noticeable, but of course they would be, given the nature of the protein content(!). I also snack on supermarket ready chicken tikka breast sliced, mixed with pre-made supermarket salad. Almost an instant meal, which I can wolf down and fill up on as a snack between meals with nearly zero fat, and maximum flavour.

Very happy with the plain variety. Have not tried the flavours, and probably won’t. 60% of the time I mix this with Actimel (which as I said is good for you) and 30% of the time chocolate milk. 10% of the time I’ll use half a can of pepsi. And drink the other half normally after.

Best not to drink with water, or without a flavouring mixer (as above) otherwise you may grow to dislike it.

As far as cost/convenience goes, the actual protein content is about half the price of skinless chicken breast, per whatever you buy/eat. So, decide how much protein you want to consume, and know that the protein itself is costing you half as much as chicken breast protein would have cost, according to average supermarket skinless chick breast prices. Re-hydrated and done in 30 seconds!

If you are working to build muscle and not taking this, you need a very good reason. Get some in you!
review image review image review image review image
on 6 October 2015
Chocolate is a good flavour. I prefer mix it with 100g of plain yoghurt, 250 ml of water and 1 table spoon of cocao powder, mix together in smoothie mixer. Tastes delicious as protein quick breakfast.
on 24 July 2016
Almost finished the pack, great value simply pure Whey Protein powder (well 82% it says on the back).

The pack is resealable which I guess is pretty standard but the seal worked very quickly and easily.
It comes with a "70ml" scope for measuring out your protein.

I wanted to add more protein to my diet to help build muscle as I've stated lifting at the gym.

I find the flavour fine (I bought unflavoured), I blended it in my blender as this is quick and easy for me.
After blending I found no lumps.

Tasty when mixed with a banana.

No issues and I will buy again