4.0 out of 5 stars Great country coat
Published 3 months ago by Julie Bowland

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
I bought one of these but when it arrived I decided that I didn't like the big flaps on the shoulders and returned it. Unfortunately they are very heavy and cost me over 6 to post back so what with the original postage cost from the seller I probably lost 10 on the deal. It is also not the green colour suggested as sage but a dark grey.
Published 5 months ago by m. wiiliam

4.0 out of 5 stars Great country coat, 8 May 2014
Julie Bowland "The Artist" (Harrogate) - See all my reviews
Yes the fit is moderately large but the product description pre warned the purchaser, I in fact, decided to order my usual size 12 thinking that in the winter there may be a few extra layers under it. I mainly bought the coat for dog walking duties and it does the job fairly well, my only criticism is that there could be a little more depth in the hood. Yes I know I have a large head and a lot of hair but I'm sure there must be other ladies with that affliction (!) So to be fully dry I'm having to wear a cap under the hood, it would have been a perfect addition if the hood had a small peak on it but to be honest it's such good value and nice quality and certainly looks the part here in North Yorkshire that I'm prepared to accept its limitations. Delivery, packaging and prompt arrival all excellent, so I would not hesitate in recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent garment for an excellent price!, 17 Aug 2014
C. Andrews (gloucestershire england) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a long waterproof mack and found one in a very prestigious shop in Cardiff for 200+ I considered for a while about how often I would be using it, and the type of occasions when I would be wearing it and then decided to extend my search.
After a little while on the computer I found this one but was very wary because of the price! I read some reviews of the garment and the website and made up my mind. I am delighted with the purchase and would recommend the garment and the company. There were a few comments about the length and the size, well I was very lucky. I am a size 14/16 and measure 5ft4inches and its perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A coat that is well worth more than the cost A great bargain well worth having, 31 Jan 2014
The product as described of good quality
And is what it say's i wore today in terrible rains and winds and the coat kept me dry warm and comfortable
A great buy. At a very reasonable cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent waterproof coat, 25 Jun 2014
Jane Brennan-barnes "MAMAA" (ABERAVON BEACH, W. WALES) - See all my reviews
Fits perfectly with enough room to wear a warm fleece underneath for very cold spells, the leg straps are great as they stop your knees getting soaked. The coat is lighter than i was expecting which is an added bonus. It is easy to wear, just covers the top of my croc wellies (I'm 5'2") and, as i got caught in a thunderstorm with torrential rain, i was delighted to return home dry, as was my dog in his cosipet short-leg raincoat.

I love this coat and don't hesitate to recommend it to you. The colour was as expected, and the price on Amazon was just over 28 when i purchased.
100% Happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very smart raincoat, 3 May 2014
My coat was delivered very promptly - within 48 hours, so very impressed with that.
I had ordered my usual size, as I know I will want to wear something warm under it in colder weather. It was a generous fit, but ok for me, as I don't like things to fit too tightly anyway. I liked the chocolate brown - dignified and smart.
The morning it was delivered happened to be the day I do a 5 mile round walk to the supermarket, and it was pouring down, so good opportunity to test it.
I felt sure that it was keeping me dry all the way there and back,(without an umbrella) but was disappointed when I took it off to find that the front of my blouse was a bit damp - hence the 4 stars. I wonder if this was because I had to bend down to pick up my shopping and perhaps some rain somehow got in under it. It hasn't rained since, so have not been able to give it another test.
As it seemed to be repelling all the rain as I went, I am hopeful that this was just something unexplained that happened.
Will certainly be a useful addition to the wardrobe anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Three seasons coat, 7 Feb 2014
LCB (Wilts UK) - See all my reviews
I love my waterproof raincoat. It's five years since I bought the model this replaces (2750) and this is the closest match. Tad heavier (shame) but excellent protection against wind and wet. The length means that trousers stay dry in all but the worst weather. I buy a size larger than I really need (it is very generously cut) so I can fit a chunky jumper and even a wrap under neath. Over the years complete strangers approach, well, sometimes to ask the way, but most frequently to ask about my coat, where I bought it. My waxed cotton coats have not been used since I bought the predecessor to this.

(Why did I need a replacement? Waterproofing has worn away and I didn't think I could use a wash-in waterproofer. Labels say no washing or dry-cleaning. Wipe clean with a damp cloth only.)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant coat., 6 April 2014
I am usually size 14 but i bought 12 and still quite big for me but i love the length as it stops my legs getting wet, great for dog walkers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Mar 2014
I have had one of your coats before, and this black size 18 is to replace my rather old and well used one. I did order the 18 as like it to be worn over layers and a loose comfortable fit....it is perfect for me....light, weather proof, keeps me dry from my head, to my boots while walking my dogs...it will give years of service as did my old one.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BUY, 29 Nov 2012
i LOVE THIS WATERPROOF COAT I DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING WET EVERYONE THINK'S I AM POSH IN IT EXCELLENT QUALITY WOULD DEFINATEY RECOMMEND IT

5.0 out of 5 stars great value coat, 17 Mar 2014
a beautiful coat, beautiful material and style but too large for me, no problem with return and refund. Thank you.