5.0 out of 5 stars Great new author
Loved the book and after reading halfway bought all the rest! Can't wait for the new ones to be published later this year.
Published 5 months ago by Franwil

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book
Good book was better then I thought it would be. Downloaded it yesterday evening finished it tonight would recommend a good read
Published 5 months ago by katherine horner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new author, 17 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the next one please?, 14 Jan 2014
P. North (U.K) - See all my reviews
Really pleased to have found a new author to look out for. I gauge how good a story is by how time escapes me when immersed within the world the book provides, by how it grips me and doesn't let go. By how I feel slightly disorientated when I rejoin my real world and by how eagerly I want to read the next in a series (if it's part of a series) The four books in the night prowler series (so far) each have their own main characters of course but after the first one Shadows Edge they do revisit previous characters which I always like, it provides a progression, a continuity that enriches each further story. These books are escapism books where you recognise physical landmarks within our real world then discover a race of 'other beings' with which to suspend our ordinary human limitations. If you like a factual book or a story book that keeps within the boundaries if human reality then these books will not appeal to you but if you relish the idea of diving into an alternative reality where shape shifters dwell within our world I recommend reading this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Brilliant thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars frightening, 27 May 2014
Frightening, especially the first page but once again what a thrilling read ,would recomment to anyone not of a nervous disposition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 April 2014
Fantastic Spellbinding could not put it down.
Keeps you in suspense a really good read well worth reading a gripping story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good captivating read., 25 April 2014
Good quick read. Cross between twilight and 50 shades. Would be good as a trilogy!! Really enjoyed reading, couldn't put it down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 18 April 2014
Excellent!! I didn't want to put it down, as with all the previous books, I can't wait for the next book, wish I didn't have to wait!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Edge of Darkness, 2 April 2014
Again an enjoyable read. Well written. Once I started I didn't want to put my book down. A ggod book

5.0 out of 5 stars "Night Prowler" series book 4, 23 Mar 2014
Book Addict - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Christian is trying to track down Caesar; the enemy of the more honourable Ikati (shape shifters) who is determined to subjugate or exterminate human kind. What he doesn't anticipate is falling in love with a human woman, who at first glance may appear average, but whose smile can light up her face and brighten it into something blinding beautiful. Whilst Christian regrets that the timing couldn't be worse he can't deny his deepening bond to Ember; yet she too houses her own secrets. When she finally opens her heart to Christian, she finds a way to chase her demons away and cleanse her past.

This is an amazing addition to this wonderful magical fantasy romance series. Ember is a remarkable heroine, whilst her dialogue with Christian when she admits how broken her past has made her is heart breaking. Her decisions and resulting actions are crazy; doubly so considering she is a weaker human determined to take down an immortal Ikati, but her reasons are understandable. One could argue that Christian is somewhat selfish to embark on what can only be a temporary relationship with an emotionally fragile woman, but I found him to be a perfect hero with enough Alpha in him to challenge Ember, but tender and romantic in his pursuit of her. There's plenty of action, drama and some heated scenes between the leading lovers. There's a great finale with a twist that has me wondering what this author has planned for the next books "Darkness Bound" and "Into Darkness"; both due for publication this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Mar 2014
I thought this was the best in the series so far. I cant wait for the next book to come out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›