5.0 out of 5 stars You can buy headphones, or you can buy Beats...:)
I've bought these two weeks ago and I'm very happy with them, however, I'm not completely satisfied with the product.

Let's start from the colours. First thing - if you don't want to walk everywhere with cleaning cloth, don't even think about buying the gloss version (I've had gloss black)! It's impossible to keep them clean for more than 10 mins...
So, if...
Published 2 months ago by Wojciech

2.0 out of 5 stars My first unit arrived as DOA; Amazon was quick ...
My first unit arrived as DOA; Amazon was quick to send a replacement unit.

Compared to Bose QuietComfort 20i, I don't feel much of a noise cancellation when wearing this version of studio wireless; however, I can tell that the base is not overwhelmingly strong as previous Beats headphones and I actually kind of felt that the music was enjoyable with it...
Published 4 months ago by Andrexii

5.0 out of 5 stars You can buy headphones, or you can buy Beats...:), 11 Jan. 2015

So, if you're looking to buy gloss black version, take a closer look at them once you'll open the box, but DON'T TOUCH THEM! That's the last good-looking day in their life...

Completely disappointed, I've managed to exchange them for a Matte Black version, which is much easier to keep clean and looks more "elegant" in my opinion.

Let's review the sound quality...
I've had a lot of headphones in my life... AKG, Sennheiser, V-Moda and many others. The most important thing - if you are looking for the highest audio quality on the market, don't even think about buying pair of these.
But, if you are just a common user, able to pay that much for a headphones - just buy them!

"Overpriced", "poor quality", it's not hard to find opinions like these even here... I think the best options is to find your local retailer or Apple Store and simply see, touch, listen to them and have your own opinion, don't listen to the others.

I have a Mixrs for about 1,5 year now, and after a week of using the new wireless studios I have to say - my old ones sounds BETTER! I can't say, that I'm really disappointed, but I'm not completely happy, that 1.5 year old Mixrs (used almost every day) delivers better sound...
It's impossible to listen any track at maximum volume (from the iPhone) - the bass in right earcup is frustrating! Bass is like from a 100 year old subwoofer made from a bamboo... It's impossible to enjoy the music without reducing the bass in equaliser...

Noise cancellation, probably useful... In my opinion, the best "noise cancellation engine" is a volume rocker :)!

Design is fantastic, I really like it. I haven't seen any better looking headphones yet...

And that's the main thing - DESIGN.
Beats are not made to be the best headphones (regarding sound quality) - they are a fashion accessory with ability to play music in good quality :).

In my opinion - worth the money, even with the issues mentioned above, hope it will help someone with the decision

2.0 out of 5 stars My first unit arrived as DOA; Amazon was quick ..., 13 Nov. 2014
My first unit arrived as DOA; Amazon was quick to send a replacement unit.

As far as noise cancellation goes, if I were to give 5/5 for Bose 20i, I would give 3/5 for Beats Studio Wireless.

I had to return mine as when I pair up with apt-x enabled bluetooth transmitter, This Beats would exhibit cracking noise and/or distortion when increasing the built-in amplifier (volume increasing) with Beats Studio Wireless. I also felt that as I increased the volume, the white noises increases exponentially to the point it was simply unbearable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 29 Mar. 2014
Mr. J. Hook - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphones - Titanium (Electronics)
There's no doubt these headphones sound good but £329 good? Not quite...
5* for style 4* for sound 4* comfort but only a 3* for value from me? Thankyou and good night :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely underrated, 19 Oct. 2014
Kemal Kurklu (Tallinn Estonia) - See all my reviews
English is not my native language but i will try to be clear.I would like to start by saying that Beats as a brand is extremely underrated.If you should listen to internet commenters,so called tech experts and youtube rewievers all Beats products are low quality products and they are more like fashion accessories than real headsets and for accurate music we should look at the likes of Bose,JBL,AKG etc.

Okay,they might be right but it doesn't mean Beats products are bad.I am not an audiophile nor am i into sound engineering (or a professional DJ) but i love music and i most certainly can tell the difference between good and bad.This 2014 Beats Studio Wireless is a powerful headset,with loud and strong sound.With this headphone on you can easily hear the instrument sounds,that little details you usually wouldn't hear with an ordinary headphone and thus your experience will be a lot nicer.The bass is punchy but not overpowered..it is very balanced.I usually listen rock music but these headphones are especially good at handling hip hop.

Overall,i am extremely very happy with them.They look extremely stylish too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 29 May 2014
Ive got a lot of pairs of headphones especially on the wireless range theses dr dre wireless studios are made form better materials than all his other in the range and feel a lot sturdy on your head even on treadmill
However would point out these are ridiculously loud ear drum annoying loud
The badly distort on full volume
The Bluetooth handset use is kinda poor doesn't always work or clear
The actual range of the headphones is limited and always turns off when theirs other Bluetooth devices around
For the price range you can get better parrot zik wireless headphones is what I recommend
They are made with a lot better materials and feel a lot better on
sound much better on full volume have awesome wirless range and crystal clear as a Bluetooth headset aswell
that all being said they still better than any in the dr dre range if your a dr dre fan
But for me it's a shame no stores had them on display not even apple store so I could have tried them 1st and would have saved £350

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, 2 Nov. 2014
Like most, I was very hesitant on whether or not to buy this set of headphones priced at £329. However, in the end I decided to take the plunge and see how good these headphones really are. As soon as you put them on, you realise they are worth the price. They offer deep, rich sound with an excellent amount of bass. They are easily connected to your bluetooth device and come with a 3.5mm cable for any non bluetooth appliance. The noise cancelling works extremely well and combined with the relatively good sound isolation created by the thick, padded ear cups, the noise cancelling does an effective job of blocking out certain background sounds. The battery life is around 12 hours and can be recharged using either the wall socket plug included or simply plug into any usb slot.

The pro's:
-12 hour battery life
-Active noise cancelling
-Deep bass
-Hard case included
-LED battery life indicator
-Soft cushioned cups
-Interchangeable through wired and wireless

The Con's:
-Must have battery life to play music

The Beats Studio Wireless is a very comfortable over-the-ear wireless headphone that offers excellent sound for a Bluetooth headphone and features active noise-canceling technology. The headphones fold up into a more compact form factor which make them ideal for an every day traveler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving them Beats!, 10 Jun. 2014
Cool set of headphones if you're looking for a wireless set to avoid the tangle of wires, on the expensive side but just wanted to treat myself!
Would love to be able to link them wirelessly to TV, Game consoles and Music Sound System, any ideas?
Good for Bass tracks!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 11 Mar. 2014
Bought these as a gift and they are amazing! The sound quality is phenomenal and so clear and crisp. He loves them so they are worth the price and i would recommend these to everyone interesed.
Amazon's service was efficient and reliable as always, no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice headphones overall., 19 Dec. 2014
Got these when people on the train could clearly hear and not like my "durgy cr@p" (wife's comment on my music taste). Well I can control my Samsung S4 and a classic iPod with a bluetooth adaptor with ease. The buttons on the ear work well. Pairing is really easy and the music is clear. If you have an EQ on your music device you and turn down the bass - but I like it high. Cuts out the sound of the annoying people who talk on the train all the way into waterloo! Uncomfortable after about 2 hrs of wearing and the top of my head needs a rest then.

Nice container to keep safe when in your bag. Packaging is bit ott though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Headphones, 16 Feb. 2014
These headphones are pretty amazing. Beats by Dre headphones often are slated by audiophiles for generally being rubbish and while I'm not an audiophile I found this to be true with the previous generation studios having tried them in stores and trying out my friends pair. However the new Studios have been greatly improved. I had read good reviews of these headphones and I went into a store to try them on and I was pretty surprised with the general quality of these headphones. The general sound quality is amazing, they are comfortable to wear and they look stylish. Although they are expensive I would happily recommend these headphones to people.