5.0 out of 5 stars 'A SUPER COLLECTION OF 'THE LADY'S' OF THE SEVENTIES'
The Compilation harbours so many of the best known 'Lady's' of the 70's era along with
many, many favourite tracks that they sung.
Ok, there will always be some 'great-names' missing from a collection such as this, also
you might well have preferred a different number from one or two of the artist on board,
just as an example, I myself can only...
Published 7 months ago by rbmusicman

3.0 out of 5 stars good to fill out collection
I got this for 3.99 at the time and it seemed very god to fill out y collection. Many of the songs I already owned but there were a few nuggets that were missing. "don't cry for me argentina" was not in my collection and other songs too but this download CD filled some vital gaps.
Published 4 months ago by Mike Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars 'A SUPER COLLECTION OF 'THE LADY'S' OF THE SEVENTIES', 27 Jan 2014
rbmusicman (U.K) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
many, many favourite tracks that they sung.
just as an example, I myself can only remember 'Fox' charting with two great numbers
'S-S-Single-Bed' and 'Only You Can' what is included is 'imagine me imagine you'
I do vaguely remember that one, however I'm sure the other songs mentioned were
probably bigger hits for them.
There are so many great memories on board, have to say it's one of my favourite
compilation albums of recent times, and there really have been one or two great
releases.
As usual i'll highlight a selection of the great tracks from each of the three discs, .......
on disc one...'Chaka Khan' --'I'm Every Woman'...'Donna Summer' --'Love's Unkind'...
'Gloria Gaynor' --'I Will Survive'...'Chic' --'Le Freak'...'Linda Lewis' --'It's in his Kiss'
'Deniece Williams' --'Free'...and....'Minnie Ripperton' --'Lovin' You'.....just one or twio
of the many great numbers to cherish on disc one........on disc two...'Carly Simon' --
'Your So Vain'...'Gladys Knight and the Pips' --'Midnight Train To Georgia'...'Judy
Collins' --'Both Sides of Now'...'Melanie' --'Ruby Tuesday' (love her rendering of this
'Stones' classic')....'Kate Bush' --'The Man With the Child in His Eyes'....'Mary MacGregor'
--'Torn Between Two Lovers'...'Elkie Brooks' --'Pearl's a Singer'...and...'Tammy Wynette'
--'Stand by your Man'....again just highlighting one or two of the memorable tracks on
disc two....on disc three...'Baccara' --'Yes Sir I can Boogie'...'Tina Charles' --'I Love to Love'
'Suzi Quatro' --'Can the Can'...'The Supremes' --'Nathan Jones'...'Helen Reddy' --'Angie
Baby'...'Shirley Bassey' --'Something'....and...'Julie Covington' --'Don't Cry for Me Argentina'
...just a selection of the great sounds to enjoy on disc three.
I've only pinpointed a random selection of the truly great array of memories included on
this three disc compilation.
Must admit I've been looking forward to this release, it truly is a great section of many of the
great 'Lady's' we used to listen to back then............check it out, I don't think it will disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some great singers., 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
Love most of the songs and singers. The singers that stand out for me are, Aretha Franklin, Chaka Kahn. Gloria Gaynor. Elkie Brooks, Pointer Sisters, Gladys Knight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless tracks, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
So so many old classics on here that I haven't heard in years. Aretha Franklin, Clout, Freda Payne, Baccara, The Pointer Sisters, Melanie, Blondie... SUCH a good listen. Pop music at its peak!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VOICES, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
This Cd arrived on time and was well packaged. This singers with their songs will bring memories of the 70's back - my childhood days.

I would recommend this to anyone how remembers the 70's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
This was an impulse buy. However the tracks are brilliant and I know every single song on it. Lots of the tracks took me back and it is worth every penny. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
What a CD 1st & 3rd great 2nd ok but it's what you like had a girls night in with this just great fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Im Every Woman, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
What a brilliant album this is, three discs and no dud tracks, looking forward to volume 2 if there is one.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COLECTION, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
LOVE 99% OF THIS ALBUM ALL ORIGINAL SINGER SONGS ,GREAT FLOOR FILLERS SONGS AND A MUST DISCO QUEENS DANCE SONGS ALBUM

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent multi-genre seventies female compilation, 25 July 2014
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
This is a diverse compilation that demonstrates a variety of musical styles recorded by women in the seventies. It is entirely appropriate that the seventies should be the focus for such a compilation, as that was the decade in which female singers really blossomed in a way that they weren't quite able to do before.

The bulk of the tracks here are pop, rock, soul and disco music, and the entire first CD is full of such music, but once you get past the first CD, you'll find folk, country and easy listening tracks along with further pop, rock, soul and disco music.

Of course I have a lot of these songs elsewhere in my collection, some many times over, but apart from being just a great mix of songs, it also contains a few tracks that don't come round very often, such as Torn between two lovers, Midnight at the Oasis and Do it do it again, to name a few.

The vast majority of these songs will be familiar to fans of seventies music, but the overall diversity of the selection is impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm every woman, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: I'm Every Woman (Audio CD)
Fantastic cd of all the best female artists of the 1970's. Some great tracks on here!! Highly recommended. A must for 70's fans!

I'm Every Woman
I'm Every Woman by Various (Audio CD - 2014)