on 19 January 2015
The Motherboard completely frazzled and it has taken two months to repair by HP. I am still waiting on the laptop coming back, asides this it has been a very good purchase though I have concerns for when the warranty runs out and if it just decides to die on me again I will be in a tricky situation. Extremely fast processing speeds and brilliant graphics card.
on 9 August 2014
Its a great laptop with nice styling, very portable with good battery life. The device runs cool, and can be easily used on the lap, and is also pretty quiet. My main issue is only having 2 USB ports, and that the power cable keeps falling out. Also the white keyboard backlight is ineffective except in complete dark, and would have been better in blue. Overall however it is well recommended as a premium product.