5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Price
Published 2 months ago by bart4books

1.0 out of 5 stars They're this cheap for a reason
Admittedly not purchased from Amazon, I have a pair of these as standard on my folding bike. If you need replacement folding pedals, and opt for these, buy spares and travel with a spanner, you'll need them mid journey.

Published 12 months ago by Garf

1.0 out of 5 stars They're this cheap for a reason, 21 May 2014
Garf "I was born at a very early age. I read... (Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PedalPro Universal Folding Bike Pedals with Reflectors (Misc.)

After two months light commuting use, these pedals fell apart after first freezing in place then, after being lubricated to free them up, simply fell apart. Both occurrences during use (of course) and each at the most dangerous time (isn't it always?) leaving me feeling lucky to be alive!

Spend the extra couple of pounds. Preserve you life a bit longer. Look at another product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not reliable, 23 Jun. 2014
I initially bought these pedals simply because I wanted an all black folding pedals that match the black fixtures/accessories on my dutch bike also, I stored the bike in my hall way.

I'm afraid, these pedals did not live up to what I'd hoped. I commute to and back from work 14 mile per day. Within a month the left pedal seized up. I thought it might have been a bad batch and bought another pair (at £3.99 these pedals are cheap so I could afford to give 'em another try! lol). I simply replaced the left, and kept the right as is. One day into a further two weeks and the right started seizing up. I wasn't going to chance this seizing up whilst commuting and replaced the pair with my original non folding pedals. Buy cheap buy twice as they say...

They proved unreliable for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Price, 26 Mar. 2015
bart4books "db" (bristol, england) - See all my reviews
I bought these after buying metal pedals that failed within the first week. These are better made and a lot cheaper than those were. There is some slight play in the bearings but for the price they are very good. Unfortunately I haven't been able to put them on the bike as the other pedals damaged the crank. But I like the way these fold up and down. You just push the whole pedal in and turn. Some have a finger pull release which can be difficult to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sept. 2014
I am very happy with the pedals fit my electric folding bike. speedy service. I would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2014