5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last!
I have been searching for shoes that accommodate my bunions, and at last I have found them! These shoes arereallycomfortable as well as being nice and bouncy to walk in.
Published 5 months ago by REV.VALERIE A TOWLER

3.0 out of 5 stars love everything else colour
Rather wide but length ok, love everything else colour ,style etc
Published 2 months ago by pat baker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at last!, 14 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as always, 17 Sept. 2014
I am a huge fan of Skechers and have rather a lot of them! Living a rural life these suit my lifestyle perfectly, but they also look smart with trousers and jeans, etc. They are extremely comfortable and it is like walking on air. I have had no problems with tired or sore feet since I started wearing them. When I first saw the Chevron pattern a couple of months ago I knew they had to be added to my collection of Skechers! Skechers shoes are worth every penny. They go into the washing machine when necessary and come out perfect again. I couldn't say a bad word about these shoes. Wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shoes, 16 July 2014
These shoes are lovely and comfortable. Ideal for shopping in and walking the dog. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing huge!!!!, 20 Aug. 2014
Lovely comfy shoes - but had to return due to sizing!! I ordered a 5 which arrived as ordered - but I reckon they were more like a six!!! I tested this my sizing them sole to sole with an older pair of go walks - definitely loads bigger!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars but I am disappointed a bit - the size is too big, 26 Dec. 2014
GV (Moscow, RF) - See all my reviews
The order has been delivered very quickly, but I am disappointed a bit - the size is too big. and wide. At the same time one size smaller would seem to me too short...

5.0 out of 5 stars love it love it, 12 Sept. 2014
well before I received them, I really thought I would have to send them back, not thinking they would fit me because I have a 'wide' foot! so I put on some socks just in case I had to return them....... but NO need to even think of returning!! they fit like a 'glove', wow they are every thing that the reviews say the are, comfortable and light weight etc, I really love them, so much so I am thinking of getting another pair. diane

4.0 out of 5 stars so besides sizing issues i LOVE, 3 Jan. 2015
Gorgeous colour i will get another pair yet..I'm a size uk8 in regular shoes.I have the go walks original which are a uk7 and i have 2 pairs of go walk2 which i had to buy in a uk6, they slightly shrunk in the wash so i bought these in a 7, but theyre huge! Theyre in the washing machine as i write this hoping to shrink them a bit..so besides sizing issues i LOVE them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
So comfortable best investment I've made

4.0 out of 5 stars Better fit, 17 Sept. 2014
A. Stones (UK) - See all my reviews
Go Walk 2 appear to be much better fit than previous styles. Still a bit large, half sizes really warranted, but this pair much better and quite a dressy look to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars little bit large but still very comfortable put some insoles in to save returning them still ..., 5 Sept. 2014
little bit large but still very comfortable put some insoles in to save returning them still pleased with my purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›