4.0 out of 5 stars Glitter Flower Print Top
I needed a sparkly white or cream top for my part in this years Christmas Show and this was the best one I could find in the plus sizes at the time. I'm the Fairy Godmother!!!

There is some pink in the design too that was not very obvious in the picture, but it is a very nice design and the director says it is suitable for my part.

My only...
Published on 22 Oct 2012 by Yvonne West

3.0 out of 5 stars nice blouse
nice looking blouse
Published 22 days ago by laz

4.0 out of 5 stars Glitter Flower Print Top, 22 Oct 2012

My only disappointment really, is the material it is actually made from, which is not mentioned in the description, It is a soft, stretchy, polyester type material, but it is also very clingy and can also be a very warm material to wear. It may have been better in a more t-shirty type material. Fortunately, this is a winter production and not summer (I live in Spain) Not sure how good the sizing is because of material used, but I would probably use this company again.

Overall though a good buy, as it is pretty and was not expensive either and wearable in the winter months in my situation. It will also be an easy wash and non-iron garment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Top, 6 Jan 2013
I have bought 2 of these tops in different colours. They wash well and for the prce you can't go wrong. They look very smart and the sort of thing you would wear to go anywhere. Arrived quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to wear top, 12 Feb 2013
Bought this for my mum and she loves it; easy and stretchy, bright and cheerful, good length and dries quickly. Good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice item..., 22 Jun 2014
Arrived promptly..well packed...fits well feels nice, very comfortable.....looks good.
Was concerned neck line might be too high..(I have a scar that catches on some necklines..)..this one is fine!!

Thank you for your kindness...much appreciated.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shirt, 5 May 2014
Mrs. S. COOMBES (Oxford U K) - See all my reviews
I like this top both the colour and design. It washes well and requires no ironing. What could be better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Top, 4 Sep 2014
I wanted something purple for a special party with a purple theme so I looked on Amazon. As soon as I saw this I knew it was right. It arrived promptly and fits beautifully. I am teaming it with black, silky palazzo pants and it makes a lovely outfit.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 6 Sep 2014
Lovely casual smart top, material bit clingy, but really nice,prompy delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 July 2014