5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Ordered these to help with my weight loss after ordering them they arrived the following day. Been taking them for 4 days and have already lost 6lb. Have ordered some for a friend and I will definitely be ordering more
Published 4 months ago by Sarah

Followed instructions. Used alongside a strict diet and excercise, no results as promised, very disappointed. Promised that I would lose so much more weight.
Published 4 months ago by Kirsty

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work. Used alongside diet and excercise. No results as promised, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: T5 Fat Burners : Scientifically Backed Diet Pills (1 Month Supply) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Mar 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 12 Feb 2014
I cannot believe all the good reviews for this product, it's done absolutely nothing for me, the only way I can see this working is if someone wedges the container in my mouth to stop me eating

4.0 out of 5 stars Energy boost, 27 Mar 2014
I bought these to aide with weight loss. I've only been taking them for a week so to early to say if they have helped with that. But I suffer with tiredness, these have helped a lot with that. I now can make it through the day.
Excellent delivery, ordered one day dispatched same day. Very happy with them so far

3.0 out of 5 stars Curious, 21 May 2014
I'm wondering how plausible the reviews are when most of the 5 star reviews have only reviewed one item and they all seem pretty repetitive...no side effects, more energy...it's only been x amount of days and I've lost 8 lbs.

One reviewer said they got these and skipped dinner and lost a stone, hard to tell if its the skipping dinner or the tablet responsible for this.

Lots of them also say use as part of a balanced diet and exercise, which to me is what leads to weight loss anyway.

I'm going to order these to see if they work. I will update here weekly. Not saying they don't, but I always get suspicious of reviews where the profile only shows that the reviewer providing feedback on that one particular item.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First day I tried them and I got the most god awful headache. Tried them again the second day and they seemed fine so I'm willing to out it down to coincidence. This is now day 4, coming up to the end of the first week of being on them and so far no change in weight despite healthy diet and exercise.

End of week 1 - No weight loss.
End of week 2 - No weight loss.
End of week 3 - No weight loss.
End of week 4 - No weight loss.

Decided these do not work. Will try another and review that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick fix, 16 Feb 2014
I've been taking these for almost a month and I have noticed a decrease in my appetite, I have more energy and I've lost almost five pounds.
Will be buying them again :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 2 Jun 2014
I have recently started a healthy eating and exercise regime and after reading the reviews thought I'd give these a go to give my weight loss an extra boost.
I have taken them for a month and they have not helped me lose any weight. Therefore I believe they are total waste of money, would not recommend or buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Jun 2014
Didn't really make me feel any differently and didn't lose weight. But T5 are actually banned so it makes you wonder if these are the correct and genuine dosage. Due to the reviews I thought I would give them a try. At the beginning I thought they were working, physiologically I thought they were. But after two weeks I was disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars the worst thing iv ever purchased, 22 Mar 2014
After reading good reviews I bought these to help boost my weight loss. All they did was bring me out in lumps and give me stomach cramps. I would not recommend these to any 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Greatt, 13 Mar 2014
Very good product stopped hunger urges.would reccomended to all that wish to stop appetite or slow the urge to eat constantly