5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a giggle but great quality!
Published 14 months ago by Dianne

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived from China within estimated delivery. It is a ...
Arrived from China within estimated delivery. It is a bit 'wonky', one side longer than the other. Other than that, no problems. Although, if you wear glasses, then they will steam up!
Published 2 months ago by J. Hibbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a giggle but great quality!, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: LOCOMO Roman Knight Helmet Visor Cosplay Knit Beanie Hat Cap Wind Mask FFH088BLK (Apparel)
I bought this for my other half's birthday at the start of the month, I'd seen a reference to it on Facebook and looked it up on Amazon. Price was great and arrived within about 10 days. Wasn't sure what the quality was going to be like at this price, but we were not disappointed. Its quite a thick, chunky knit and will keep you really warm, as yet, my other half hasn't been brave enough to wear it out in public, but he loves it none the less! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun item, 11 July 2014
good laugh, chunky hand-knit and looks pretty much like the picture. Can't complain for h
the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 7 July 2014
Barry Ayton - See all my reviews
I wasn't expecting as much as I got.

The hat-helmet is VERY well made - good strong stitches, big fat well sewn button for the hinge.

It's a small size but fits snugly on my big head. Stretched it looks even more helmet-like than if it was loose.

And it's WARM.. great for a winter time run-around fun session.

My one gripe about it is that the back "plume" doesn't seem to be ad big as in the photo of it. It might just be tight stiching and it can be "teased" loser.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hat, 23 Jun. 2014
it really is a great hat,
it feels nice made and is really comfortable to wear.
my friends all love it and random people come up to me
and comment on it.
all in all its a good purchase with a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 May 2014
it is a great size and looks fantastic i have got it for my boyfriend and i know he will adore it. it fits a 50 year old mans head and fits and 14 year old boys head so 1 size fits all really will be getting another one for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 9 Jan. 2015
Love this. It has only just arrived and I had to review as I was pleasantly surprised. My five year old son (big head for his age) loves it too. It is a little snug which i wasn't expecting as previous reviews said it was large. Very good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, very toasty, 9 Oct. 2014
Great hat, very toasty. My only problem is that one of the buttons fell off as soon as I took it out the packaging, not a big issue for me as I was going to replace the buttons anyway but could be a hassle for other people.

5.0 out of 5 stars but I really liked it. It seems quite stretchy too, 18 Dec. 2014
Bought it for a wool allergic geek who is visiting a particularly cold place this winter. Its for a Xmas present, so they have not yet seen it, but I really liked it. It seems quite stretchy too, so should fit nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a fantastic product, its very well made and my son ..., 25 Jan. 2015
Took a while to arrive,( but that's to be expected, as its shipped from thousands miles away)... as for the hat itself, it is a fantastic product, its very well made and my son loved it!! happy to recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, i should of gone down a size, 30 Nov. 2014
Ms. Tracey J. Oakley (Rugby, UK) - See all my reviews
great,i should of gone down a size!still very happy with them,girlfriend love hers,as do i,arrive early than i thought,in time for the winter rally!thank you very much,will recommend them to all.