on 9 November 2014
I wasn't expecting much but these are good quality devices with plenty of features for adult use. Well built despite the price - I've paid more for much inferior quality when buying other toys - they offer decent range and voice quality. They are limited by UK law to only 0.5W which limits them somewhat but my kids love them and my wife uses it to speak to me in the garden. If you want decent range for more than semi-professional use then pay £30 for the security guard version at 5W power - and the £75 UK licence. Good value and recommended.
on 27 August 2014
Excellent value for money, my kids love them and have used all summer holiday talking to each other all over the house and garden, Batteries last well.
on 2 March 2014
Came across these walkie talkies by accident really, but I'm glad I did! Originally £50, reduced to £15 - brilliant! Delivered in good time and well packaged. I needed a set for my wife and I for personal use, and these are perfect for us. Light, easy to use, and practical. Only down side is the batteries weren't supplied, but with a saving of £35 I'll let that one slide :)
Would be handy to know what sort of range they have, but there's no info about that in the instruction manual or on the box? Apart from that, no complaints and very happy with them :)
on 17 August 2014
Bought for my five year old's birthday but struggling to prise the away from my husband and seven year old... Good quality - great range and easy to use. A great present.
on 24 August 2014
Was buying kids walkie talkies, the cheap plastic ones, like fireman Sam etc and they end up breaking after being dropped. Well, that's what kids do, isn't it? Thought I wouldn't get something as good and for such a cheap price as these, good reception, rugged and small enough for a child to play with. Very good and recconended.
on 17 January 2015
Great build quality. Works perfectly and has a good range. Also, the price cannot be faulted and these are not just toys for kids as even adults can use them, we do!
on 12 April 2016
Arrived in good time. My wife and I use them in the house as my wife is in a wheel chair, if she wants me she can either speak or press the buzzer. I have even gone up the mountain with the dog and kept in contact with her in doors !
on 20 January 2015
Brilliant product. bought for our grandsons, aged 5 and 3 and they worked perfectly. Gives them hours of fun playing with each other, (and their dad!!)
on 9 August 2015
Perfect working condition, delivery was faster than expected... Haven't tried them at a distance yet but my son is going to love these for his birthday.
on 29 August 2014
Quick delivery, excellent value, good reception, easy to use, ideal size for my 3 year old granddaughter to use, she loves using them as I grandpa does. Over and out !!!!!!!!!