Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 12 January 2014
Though very much looking forward the this book after reading the previous in the series this one was disappointing. Story veers away from the main characters adding a different direction which after 5 books doesn't really make sense. Goes back to what I expected nearly at the end which is disappointing. That being said the previous book were excellent and well worth the read so with that in mind ill read the next.
on 29 August 2014
I still don't know how Claradan is....mentioned a couple of times in the last book in this series. The original story of the 1st 3 book has widened to take in a lot of other things, quite good but bought the follow on books to continue the saga . Mayhap I will learn more in the next one I have downloaded....but not hopeful....
on 29 September 2015
I absolutely love this series, they are exciting, fast paced, the characters are likeable, even the bad ones! But which one's are the baddies? I still don't know!
Only problem is the series is ongoing, book 9 and rising! I don't want it to end! But I hate waiting.
Glenn, your books are fab!
on 28 April 2014
started to read the harbinger of doom books because the first book was free. talk about hook line and sinker, i'm on book 6 now and so happy to pay for a top quality read. keep up the good work. cant put each book down.
on 14 September 2014
I found this book a very good read and the only reason I have not given it 5 stars is it is a little disjointed and I am a stickler for cross matching data.
on 12 November 2014
Absolutely loving this series, I would highly recommend that you join me in following the adventures of Theta et al.
on 8 July 2015
I love this series of books. A fab read.have really gotten into it.please keep them coming for as long as possible.
on 2 June 2016
Not much action but still a pretty decent read.
I look forward to reading the next in the series.
Peace
on 16 April 2015
Enjoyed all the books in the series. I am looking forward to the next. Joyce Fox
on 6 January 2016