Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 4 March 2014
After the rather disappointing (sorry guys) 'Get It Together', the Supersuckers return to form with a solid album of rockers. I can't give it a full 5 stars because it doesn't quite hit the heights that say 'Sacrilicious' or The Evil Powers of Rock n' Roll' did, but no fan of the band will be unhappy with this release.

***OK, had to revise this review. To hell with moderation - it's gotta be a 5 star. How many bands out there can still deliver a classic piece of work this far down the line in their career? Very few indeed. Well here is such a band and such an album. Yes, I'm calling it a classic.***(review amended August 2014)
on 1 February 2014
Rock n roll as its meant to be! Cheers for the last 20 years guys. Every songs a classic Supersuckers track.
on 29 August 2014
A return to form after the disappointing Get It Together. These guys should be household names and it puzzles me that they aren't, while the drab Kings Of Leon, who do a similar thing less well are huge. A good album well worth a listen, but t still falls short of The Evil Powers Of Rock N Roll and Motherf@#kers Been Trippin.
on 23 January 2014
The previews I've heard are great. Eddie and the boys sound fab!

Problem is - that's all i can hear.

AMAZON... where are my digital downloads.. the autorip versions of an album that's been available for nearly a week now?

C'mon.. sort it or I'll have to Get The Hell out of here....
on 9 May 2014
Arrived promptly and as described ... Brilliant album... The Supersuckers truly are the "best rock n roll band in the world"
on 3 March 2014
Some great stuff here. The first few tracks are mighty even if it does trail off towards the end. Some quality swearing!
on 5 October 2014
Back to form for The Supersuckers ! Best release since the awesome 'Evil Powers of Rock n Roll'
on 22 January 2014
I csn't actually download this despite it being available and having paid for it because there is no physical stock left. How does that stop me from downloading the mp3 files that I've paid for? I'm not rating the music here, as I'm sure it's excellent but just rating amazons bizarre download policy.