Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 January 2015
A brilliant album and the soundtrack to my youth. Great to finally have a deluxe version with all the associated b'sides collated in one place. If you only ever buy one Therapy? album buy this one!!
on 8 March 2013
Got turned on to Therapy a few years ago and I still play this album all the time. Every single song sounds like a single- great hooks and great production.
on 15 December 2003
I first heard of them through another Belfast band, Ghost of an American Airman and was blown away! When I had a chance to see them live, I was hooked. A fabulous live band, and this is one of my favourite recordings by them. "Screamager" and "Knives" are up there in my list of best songs.
I can't say enough good things about this band!
on 29 October 2006
The buzzsaw guitars on this record are awesome, and combined with great songs the result is a truly stunning album. With a face like this I may not break any hearts, but at least I can listen to this record to make me feel better.
on 17 February 2015
Cracking tracks and sends me back 20 years, neighbours kids fed up of hearing it at volume out of the garage !!
on 28 July 2014
loved this when it was released so had to have this tiple c.d. version with loads of rare stuff.
on 10 November 1999
Without doubt the best British album of the 1990s - Troublegum reminds me of Nirvana's Nevermind in the synergy and energy. One of the few CD's you can listen to in one sitting without skipping a track. Knives is the best opening the album could have had and Trigger Inside is the song that made me interested in Therapy? back in 1994. It's 1999 and Therapy? are still plugging away without recogition with the raw 'Suicide Pact...You First'.
If you are new to Therapy? buy Troublegum first then Semi-Detached before considering the others. Internal Love is self-indulent and my least favourite yet still contains a batch of quality songs. If you like Nirvana, Wildhearts and a more alternative Metallica - Therapy? are for you. If not why are you reading this.
on 29 March 2002
From the opening track this album is an absolute belter. The sheer consistancy of this long player is quite stunning from the slightly twisted opener of Knives to classics such as Screamager, Nowhere and Trigger Inside. Not since Metallica's black album have i been so overwhelmed that the cd has stayed on repeat for the past five days. This album is essential for anyone who considers themselves a true rocker. One word....... Unmissable.
on 18 May 2016
This album is the one I have played the most times throughout the last 20 or so years and It is without a doubt the best, most consistently brilliant metal record that I have heard. It starts off with the lyric 'my girlfriend say 's that I need help. My boyfriend say's l'd be better off dead' and the lyrics continue in that vain. The record deals with all kinds of emotional despair, 'Going nowhere' being a good example of that. This is precisely why this album Is so successful in my opinion because what Andrew Cairns vocalises connects with people,how they think and is effectively expressing emotions that they feel. You can say that about many other vocalists but Andy does what he does very, very well. Not everyone will relate to the lyrics and the music is punk metal so not everyone will appreciate this album. Give it a go and you may be fortunate enough to experience the thrill I did when I first heard troublegum.
on 16 July 2015
as described and quick delivery many thanks