5.0 out of 5 stars Jokes
Published 15 months ago by Anika. Sadhotra

1.0 out of 5 stars It was ok
It was ok some of the jokes were bad i would rate it a 4/10 it is for younger readers
Published 13 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Jokes, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 101 Silly Jokes for Kids: Witty and Fun Jokes for Children of All Ages (Kindle Edition)
I really liked the book my sister keeps on telling her own friends these jokes . Everyone laughs at the jokes and I really like the jokes too. My mum and dad think are hilarious. These jokes are very witty and funny at the same time. I have highlighted my favourite jokes and I can tell you there are lots of highlighted jokes. I review this book five star . It's definitely worth buying it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 27 Dec. 2013
I found the jokes in this book quite clever; nothing I actually laughed out load to though. I've highlighted a few that I thought are worth sharing with my grandchildren.

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 Silly Jokes for kids, 26 Dec. 2013
I loved this book the jokes were ordered VERY appropriately and were funny but all of them I recommend joke makers and lovers of to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun & Silly Jokes For Kids, 24 Dec. 2013
Christmas is the perfect time to be silly and have fun, and these jokes are a great way to share laughs with everyone of all ages.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 6 Mar. 2014