5.0 out of 5 stars A poignant, catchy, charming, haunting, tuneful, quality cd, 16 April 2014
This review is from: All The Luck In The World (Audio CD)
I bought 'All The Luck In The World' because I was intrigued by the sound of their song 'Never' which is currently used in the Trivago advertisement. I found the melody really catchy and the lyrics intriguing.

When I listened to the cd, I found there were ten other songs that were equally tuneful with great lyrics. I particularly liked the first song on the disc 'Conquer' but then I also really liked 'Your Fires', 'Haven', 'Knots' ... and 'Beaching' is great too. In fact I think there is no weak song on the cd, which is unusual.

Part of the charm of 'All The Luck In The World's' cd is the haunting guitar work and the sound of the vocals. I have listened to it frequently and each time, I get something new out of it. I am not growing tired of it.

I found many new bands over the years were derivative. One could say 'I heard that before'... or 'That reminds me of...'. This is not true of this band. They have their own unique sound. And it is a sound of quality.

I was so taken with this cd, that I bought three of them; two as gifts to friends who appreciate great music, and one for myself. The recipients too were very taken with this music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic album from a guy you have never heard of., 6 Jan. 2014
I heard of this band by chance about a year ago, just a song I heard on a mix on soundcloud.
Since then I have waited for the album.

I'm no audiophile, I can't give an in depth music review but I like music & I certainly like this.

Acoustic & vocals at their finest :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 22 July 2014
This review is from: All The Luck In The World (Audio CD)
First heard this band on the Trivago advert so thought I would give their album a try. Little bit in love with all the songs, but particularly like Low Beams, Conquer, Haven, and Away. Definitely recommend this album!

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful!, 24 Feb. 2014
This album is amazing, beautiful songs - I bought the vinyl copy because the artwork is gorgeous, handily it came with a copy of the CD too. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy - listening to it night and day., 5 April 2014
Wow, I waited for these guys to release an album and I was not disappointed. Love it. I can't get it out of my head.

All The Luck In The World
All The Luck In The World by All the Luck in the World (Audio CD - 2014)