4.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Alien Embrace
Published on 27 May 2011 by R. T.

1.0 out of 5 stars A kink too far! (SPOILER)
What the discription fails to mention is that the lead character Jessica is a Hermaphrodite as is the other lead female/male character Michaela. This for me was a step too far for me. I could easily buy that Earth has become fanatically religious and women have no sexual, religious or other freedoms and so escape in hopes of a better life with the more tolerant aliens...
Published on 9 Aug. 2011 by Little Miss Book Worm

4.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Alien Embrace, 27 May 2011
R. T. (North Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
I liked Alien Embrace so I read this one too. Highly improbable sexual physiology and sexual dynamics, or so it seemed to me; major suspension of disbelief exercise, but it WAS exciting, erotic and, amazingly, moving enough to bring tears to my eyes once or twice. I suppose it was supposed to be about sex, and there is a LOT of that, but also the science-fiction element was quite successfully handled.

I would like to read a third book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Answer For Little Miss Bookworm, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Please re-read the book Little Miss Bookworm. Jessica is not a hermaphrodite, Michaela is. Your book review is so very wrong and should be removed from the reviewers list. I enjoyed the easy flow of the story that builds up into an interstellar incident. Alien Rule is yet another tasty morsel of what is to come in the rest of the series. If you don't like steamy sex or you don't like books that push boundaries then be warned, because the men in this tale are so hot, it makes Death Valley look like an Iceberg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant series, unusual storyline but it gets better and better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another one for Little Miss Bookworm, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I'm not sure where Little Miss Bookworm got the impression that Jessica was also a hermaphrodite. The only person mentioned in this book with this condition is Michaela. Her review is very misleading.

Having said that, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I loved Jessica's attitude. Her story was very interesting. On to read the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alien Rule, 24 Jan. 2014
Another good story line in this Kalquor series. Have enjoyed each in this series, well-considered, full characters. Long may they come!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 28 July 2013
Helli (Isle of Sheppey Kent) - See all my reviews
Alien Rule is one of my favourite books, Super sexy Aliens, fighting for the love of there lives who could ask for more. Well recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Alien rule, 24 Jan. 2013
Kay (redditch uk) - See all my reviews
This such a great story it's part of a series they are great fun . I hope Tracy st John writes more in this series bril

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Love this book but bought previously from amazon under similar title of Alien Rule (Kalquor Book 2), so a bit annoyed.
Still a great continuation to a great series.
And I love shaliasdiary.blogspot

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Aug. 2011
This story is not just an erotic read. It is also an examination (as was its predecessor Alien Embrace) of religious fanaticism gone too far. I really enjoyed the characters: the sometimes arrogant alien men who dare all for love, and the feisty Jessica who gives as good as she gets.

Another reviewer mentions both Jessica and Michaela as hermaphrodites. Jessica was NOT a hermaphrodite. She was all female. Michaela's sex scenes are brief, and in my opinion, not objectionable. But to each their own. Hey, it's erotica. Why not push the boundaries a bit?

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this series. I hope it keeps going for awhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jan. 2015
Loved this one.

Alien Rule (Clans of Kalquor Book 2)